British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

46 minutes ago, iainb said:

Except for that bloody drone! What next? Moleski? :rofl:

Or Kelvinski's Screwdriverski...

16 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Or Kelvinski's Screwdriverski...

Surely you mean the Dzirtometerski :lol:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Much preferable rider compared to Zmarzlik.

On the other hand....This is what Bartosh Zmarzlik, double world speedway champion wrote today on his social media site.

Tears, joy, happiness - this is how I felt when I entered the finish line in Toruń, in the final round of the Grand Prix in 2019  It was then, for the first time, that I won the title of the Individual World Champion 
Now, for the auction for Nina, I am presenting something extremely important to me, which I dreamed about since I was a child and which I was striving for step by step - it is a gold medal for winning the world championship 
I decided to pass the medal on the auction to help Nina, who is at the start of her life and also has her dreams. Let us help her (on https://www.siepomaga.pl/en/nina)  so that she has a chance to fulfill them

nina.jpg

Edited by PolskiZuzel
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, PolskiZuzel said:

On the other hand....This is what Bartosh Zmarzlik, double world speedway champion wrote today on his social media site.

Tears, joy, happiness - this is how I felt when I entered the finish line in Toruń, in the final round of the Grand Prix in 2019  It was then, for the first time, that I won the title of the Individual World Champion 
Now, for the auction for Nina, I am presenting something extremely important to me, which I dreamed about since I was a child and which I was striving for step by step - it is a gold medal for winning the world championship 
I decided to pass the medal on the auction to help Nina, who is at the start of her life and also has her dreams. Let us help her (on https://www.siepomaga.pl/en/nina)  so that she has a chance to fulfill them

nina.jpg

Great gesture from a top ambassador for the sport.

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Rumours in Poland that Nicki Pedersen has been suspended by the Danish authorities.

Any indication on reasoning?

9 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

Any indication on reasoning?

Possibly the DMU think he has been taking the pi$$ in the SEC- from sliding gently off in round 1 and pulling out, to not going to Gustrow and then pulling out after winning a race by the proverbial  street.

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Rumours in Poland that Nicki Pedersen has been suspended by the Danish authorities.

Not a rumours...its true

6 minutes ago, PolskiZuzel said:

Not a rumours...its true

Yes an incident during a Holsted match- team manager suspended as well for threatening the ref. Possibly the meeting i saw when Nicki was excluded 3 times.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Possibly the DMU think he has been taking the pi$$ in the SEC- from sliding gently off in round 1 and pulling out, to not going to Gustrow and then pulling out after winning a race by the proverbial  street.

I really don't think that Nicki is the type to play games with injury. He is clearly genuinely having problems at the moment.

It seems that the suspension comes from a Danish match where he took issue with referee and went into the refs box to give some personal abuse.

Edit - I see you posted as well just as I was sending this.

Edited by HenryW

1 hour ago, HenryW said:

I really don't think that Nicki is the type to play games with injury. He is clearly genuinely having problems at the moment.

It seems that the suspension comes from a Danish match where he took issue with referee and went into the refs box to give some personal abuse.

Edit - I see you posted as well just as I was sending this.

Didn`t see him having too many problems at Gorzow on the 25th June which was the day before Gustrow

Edited by racers and royals

The Danish Motor Union Disciplinary Committee has withdrawn Nicki Pedersen's license for six months on top of an episode in connection with the League Cup Semifinal on June 2., 2021.
Team leader Lars Munkedal has also been withdrawn from his license - but only for two months.

Friday`s match line-ups

Grudziadz

9 Prem Pawlicki

10 Lachbaum

11 Kasprzak

12 Miesiac

13 Wysocki

14 Bartkowiak

15 Zielinski

Torun

1 Przedpelski

2 J Holder