British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

1 hour ago, Bavarian said:

Tough call, but Bjerre did cause the collision when he changed his line, so the ref got that right.

Nicki was knocked unconcious, but otherwise o.k, he even wanted to ride again but the doctor won't let him.

Did Bjerre really change his line that much,just though the other 2 can through on the inside that quick that Bjerre could not do anything about it.

3 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Found out on Twitter No 8 can have 5 rides and a Tactical making 6 rides as you say.

yeah thought it was something like that so has two left unless they go behind enough for a tactical

Some of these junior riders are so out of control. Lucky not to nail KK there. Hope he's alright

2 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Some of these junior riders are so out of control. Lucky not to nail KK there. Hope he's alright

maybe adrenalin , but was well clear of third just needed to hold a steady line KK lucky not to have been wiped over into the stand

Oh Zielinski. Hope he's ok, those back straight crashes are never good to see. A lot to be said for learning throttle control on tight UK tracks. Grudziadz not making it easy for themselves this season but I love an underdog story.

Congratulations Robert Lambert, his first maximum in Extraleague 

• Like 1

Bjerre was unlucky to be excluded in Heat 3 but scoring just 1 point has cost Grudziadz the match without doubt.  They are relegated for sure. :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, eric i said:

Do they ever award a race in Poland?

They awarded the Heat that Zielinski crashed.Don’t think you would award that last heat though it was still close up front.

1 minute ago, Shockster said:

Bjerre was unlucky to be excluded in Heat 3 but scoring just 1 point has cost Grudziadz the match without doubt.  They are relegated for sure. :rolleyes:

With an on form KK they might have a chance at home against Czestochowa but it's a big ask now for them to stay up for sure. Grudziadz just don't seem capable of all clicking at the same time. I wanted to see Rybnik pull off the impossible last year and the same for Grudziadz this season, but they've blown too many chances for extra points this season.

Taking a look at the schedule for the bottom three. All have three meetings to race: (the scores are those of the first matches to show the targets for bonus points:

Torun - 7

Home - Gorzow (40-50), Lublin (39-51)

Away - Czestochowa (41-49) 

Zielona Gora - 6

Home - Leszno (36-54)

Away - Gorzow (40-50) Wroclaw (27-63)

Grudziadz - 5

Home - Czestochowa (36-54)

Away - Leszno (39-51) Lublin (45-45)

Looking at those matches, given form over the season I could see all three failing to gain a point. Of course they may not all go to form. 

I'd say the team with the greatest chance of a win is Grudziadz in their home match with Czestochowa. 

We shall see. It looks good for Torun but Zielona Gora could still be in trouble if Grudziadz get that win. 

Nothing is certain. It'll be interesting to find out. 

Edited by RobMcCaffery