British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

Gorzow have chance on pulling this off if Michelsen isn't in the right frame of mind after last night's tangle with Lindgren 

If Gorzow can sneak a small lead into heat 10, they can win on aggregate, their top 4 is stronger than Lublin's but the Lublin tail is much better, compared the other 6 Ekstraliga teams the Gorzow tail is decent but Lampart, Cierniak & Kubera are light years ahead.

Edited by Col

It is over as a contest now.

On 9/5/2021 at 10:05 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

I think we all know who will win it this year as well. Lublin have done remarkably well to make the final. Yes it’s all over for Gorzow. But Wroclaw will win both legs of the final.

Not convinced Wroclaw will win in Lublin, yes the top 3 are better than Lublin's but they could be carrying the other 5 because the Lublin lower end is so good.  Don't expect the Wroclaw reserves will get more than a point between them, Bewley & Chugonov could struggle for points also.

Just now, racers and royals said:

Nothing to do with Wozniak- Laguta just misjudged it.

Don't agree at all with you.  Think he turned sharp left on him.

Another really nasty crash in two days. This time for Laguta. Clipped Wozniak’s back wheel and headfirst into fence.  Awful.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Don't agree at all with you.  Think he turned sharp left on him.

He turned sharp left as there happened to be a corner there.Agree with R&R he just misjudged it.

Lets all hope he is ok anyway.

• Like 1

I've seen 2 angles. Original angle looks like he turned sharp left.  From the other angle I agree with you????

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

He turned sharp left as there happened to be a corner there.Agree with R&R he just misjudged it.

Lets all hope he is ok anyway.

Trouble is in Poland I get the impression that riders chase back wheels. All got fast equipment and take chances

Edited by zlata prilba