British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

On 7/28/2021 at 2:21 PM, Najjer said:

He is more than underperforming abit, for the first half of the season he was especially poor. He’s been better in recent weeks but not at the standards expected or required of him... or he reaches in the GPs!

He came under fire from Częstochowa fans earlier in the year too for spending too much time focusing on marketing an advertising monster energy than practising and going quicker. Tough crowd to please!

Another "average" performance from Fred last night, just like his whole season has been so far

Looked at today's fixtures on the PGE Ekstraliga site, noticed the semi-finals of the playoffs are already on there, I assume this is automatic by the site? Because no final league position is yet assured.

As far as the playoffs go avoiding Leszno in the semi would be advantageous, it looks as if the Bulls will finish 4th could that affect the result of the top two today when Wroclaw travel to Gorzow?

On 7/27/2021 at 8:48 AM, racers and royals said:

We move on to Sunday`s 2 matches. Zielona Gora v Leszno is a massive match- ZG  really need to get a result or DIV 1 could beckon !!!- bonus point situation in brackets- home team 1st)

Sunday August 1st Zielona Gora v Leszno start time 3.30pm UK time N Sport and Premier Sport 1( 36-54)
Sunday August 1st Gorzow v Wroclaw start time 6.15pm UK time N Sport and Premier Sport 1( 38-52)

Today’s matches- i can’t post any links as i am away.

If I'm home when they start I'll post the link from Vk SpeedwayRUS but I don't know if I will be.

Forecast better for Gorzow

On 7/29/2021 at 12:51 PM, racers and royals said:

Sunday’s matches line-ups

Zielona Gora v Leszno

Zielona Gora

9 Zagar

10 Fricke

11 Protasiewicz

12 Tonder

13 Dudek

14 Osyczka

15 Tufft

Leszno

1 Sayfutdinov

2 Kolodziej

3 Szlauderbach

4 Doyle

5 Piotr Pawlicki

6 Ratajczak

7 Pludra

Gorzow v Wroclaw

Gorzow

9 Birkemose

10 Thomsen

11 Vaculik

12 Karczmarz

13 Zmarzlik

14 Ralcewicz

15 Pytlewski

Wroclaw

1 Woffinden

2 Chugunov

3 A Laguta

4 Bewley

5 Janowski

6 Liska

7 M Curzytek

8 Panicz

Teams confirmed in Gorzow(edited)

Wozniak injured?

Ouch.  Advantage Wroclaw then.  Is Wozniak going to be out for long?

No video link on VK SpeedwayRUS yet and I've got to pop out. will check as soon as I'm back

Unlikely to come into play especially with Wozniak missing but when Gorzow visited Wroclaw the hosts prevailed 52-38.