Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

Magic Majic...

Quality playing to the crowd..:D

• Like 1

Woffinden's form is a concern with GP's approaching. Heat 2 was the highlight... not the best of meetings. Any of the others worth catching up on if I can find them.on YouTube?

7 minutes ago, Col said:

Woffinden's form is a concern with GP's approaching. Heat 2 was the highlight... not the best of meetings. Any of the others worth catching up on if I can find them.on YouTube?

ZG v Czestochowa was brilliant

Just now, racers and royals said:

ZG v Czestochowa was brilliant

Thanks. I'll have a look later.

I didn't see Kubera did a great deal wrong in the coming together with Janowski.

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Current table after round 10.

7 Torun 5

8 Grudziadz 4 

Torun have 70 odd point advantage (-46 compared to -119), assuming they get the aggregate bonus when they visit Grudziadz next weekend it will surely mean Grudziadz will finish bottom. Don't give Grudziadz much chance of making up 20 points as Torun win easily in the reverse fixture 55-35.

Just now, Col said:

Torun have 70 odd point advantage (-46 compared to -119), assuming they get the aggregate bonus when they visit Grudziadz next weekend it will surely mean Grudziadz will finish bottom. Don't give Grudziadz much chance of making up 20 points as Torun win easily in the reverse fixture 55-35.

The final positions in Poland are not decided on + or - but on who got the bonus( if no bonus then the + and - comes into play)

9 minutes ago, Col said:

But it is not just between Torun and Grudziadz. Zielona Gora only has six match points so far and are not safe yet. 

17 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

The final positions in Poland are not decided on + or - but on who got the bonus( if no bonus then the + and - comes into play)

I see. Grudziadz are stuffed unless they can pull off something spectacular.

10 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

But it is not just between Torun and Grudziadz. Zielona Gora only has six match points so far and are not safe yet. 

FZG are the least likely to get another point out of those 3, but I can't see Grudziadz getting more than 6 league points. FZG got a draw at Grudziadz.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

Fixtures left for bottom 3

round 11

Lublin v ZG

Grudziadz v Torun

round 12

Leszno v Grudziadz

Gorzow v ZG

Torun v Lublin

round 13

Lublin v Grudziadz

ZG v Leszno

Czestochowa v Torun

round 14

Grudziadz v Czestochowa

Wroclaw v ZG

Torun v Gorzow

Lublin have a big say in who finishes bottom, realistically they should win fairly comfortably in both home fixtures.

Fancy Torun to bear them in Torun.