British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

Jack Holder just got team.rode Miedzinski style!

Edited by Col
  • Like 1

If ever there was a heat where you could fill your program in before the tape went up, that was it.

6 minutes ago, Col said:

Wonder how Ratajczak will do against the Czestochowa reserves, who I consider the best pair in the Ekstraliga (Lublin close second).

Swidnicki won`t see what way he goes !!- or so my bet says :) Not as good as Lublin`s as a pair 

Edited by racers and royals

Surely this has got to be the final season Torun waste a team spot on Chris Holder, absolute shadow of the former World Champ.

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Bewley smoked Lambert there. Riding for a winning club installs a winning mentality, which is rubbing off in spades to Dan.

and duly completely smoked back big time . But yes Bewley riding and improving all the time. 

• Like 1

Not much between the pair of them. Woffindens time as GB number one coming towards its end.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, emilali said:

Surely this has got to be the final season Torun waste a team spot on Chris Holder, absolute shadow of the former World Champ.

Sad but true . I have always wondered how Miedzinski keeps getting a spot . Would rather holta tbh .

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Not much between the pair of them. Woffindens time as GB number one coming towards its end.

Very subjective for some . Personally i still feel Tai and Robert are our standout riders in that order . But at least its good that we can even discuss viable alternatives . 

In any other league Chris’s star would still be shining but in the best league in the world the loss of a few fractions of a seconds is the difference between a top scorer and an also ran.

when interviewed we hear about setups etc, but the crew can tweak it as they like but it’s down to rider reactions and Chris can’t get back to where he was. Must be extremely frustrating for him and others having similar issues, as young riders battle in front of him.

Would be a great asset to league one, Sweden and GB next season where he is still very popular. Would have him back at Poole in a heartbeat.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

In any other league Chris’s star would still be shining but in the best league in the world the loss of a few fractions of a seconds is the difference between a top scorer and an also ran.

when interviewed we hear about setups etc, but the crew can tweak it as they like but it’s down to rider reactions and Chris can’t get back to where he was. Must be extremely frustrating for him and others having similar issues, as young riders battle in front of him.

Would be a great asset to league one, Sweden and GB next season where he is still very popular. Would have him back at Poole in a heartbeat.

Agreed. Always seems to be the bike or the track or someone else’s fault these days. Shame we dont see the CH of years gone by who just went out raced his bike and his ability shone through. In my opinion never 100% been the same rider since Darcy’s injury and his own at Coventry.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Sad but true . I have always wondered how Miedzinski keeps getting a spot . Would rather holta tbh .

Yeah Miedzinski has stolen a living for years. Extremely loyal at Torun it would appear.

10 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

Any streams for second match anybody 

try this one - no sound

https://daddylive.me/embed/stream-71.php

Good meeting so far...

Upset on the cards?

If Lindgren joins in there might be...