British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

10 minutes ago, Col said:

Great heat 7. Lindgren superb first lap, great race Swidnicki/Sayfutdinov.

Doyle surely jumped the start in the Aussie 5-1?

Madsen superb in heat 11.

Swidnicki smoked Ratajczak in heat 12 R+R :D

Heat 13. Great race.

I don’t care bet was Ratajczak would score more and it came in 3 to 2:)

I don't remember any bet. I said Czestochowa reserves were best in league, Miskowiak was by far the best reserve on show. :P

Great meeting, Sayfutdinov came good in the end.  Smektala's best showing this year? 

10 minutes ago, Col said:

I don't remember any bet. I said Czestochowa reserves were best in league, Miskowiak was by far the best reserve on show. :P

We didn`t bet- i said that Lublin were the best reserves as a pair. My bet with bet 365 was as i said before.

Edited by racers and royals

19 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Very subjective for some . Personally i still feel Tai and Robert are our standout riders in that order . But at least its good that we can even discuss viable alternatives . 

The SEC will surely show who is in best position to partner Woffinden in SEC, Lambert or Bewley. Lambert is still averaging more than Bewley in Ekstraliga despite being in a poorer team and in the awkward #8 position when he's never sure what heats he is in.

We move on to tomorrow`s 2 matches( home team 1st in bonus point situation)

Sunday 13th June Lublin v Gorzow start time 3.30pm UK time N Sport and Premier Sport 2 (38-52)
Sunday 13th June Grudziadz v Zielona Gora start time 6.15pm N Sport and Premier Sport 2 (39-51)
Links

Are either Grudziadz or FZG likely to name a #8 that could affect the result?  Unless Grudziadz win it could be game over, last chance saloon would be Torun's visit to Grudziadz in a few weeks but bonus point that day is looking very unlikely with 20 points to make up 

13 minutes ago, Col said:

Are either Grudziadz or FZG likely to name a #8 that could affect the result?  Unless Grudziadz win it could be game over, last chance saloon would be Torun's visit to Grudziadz in a few weeks but bonus point that day is looking very unlikely with 20 points to make up 

Grudziadz have Krakowiak  and ZG Pawliczak - neither should make a lot of difference.

On 6/12/2021 at 9:45 AM, Col said:

Can't help thinking Musielak would be a better option for Torun, he is topping the second tier averages. 

Bizarre statement, they may not be as strong as the past few years which they have dominated but nobody will want to face them in the playoffs.

I would.

Wouldn't fancy taking on the Wroclaw Leader trio or the power packed Junior pairings at Czestochowa & Lublin that decided meetings. Gorzow have beaten them home and away now so I wouldn't fancy taking them on either.

I'll be on comms today for Premier.

Yep, postponed due to rain - just got a notification on my phone as I was about to leave for the studio!

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I would.

Wouldn't fancy taking on the Wroclaw Leader trio or the power packed Junior pairings at Czestochowa & Lublin that decided meetings. Gorzow have beaten them home and away now so I wouldn't fancy taking them on either.

Yet Leszno beat Czestochowa (another playoff contender) on Friday when their captain (Pi Pawlicki) and #1 (Sayfutdinov) had off nights 

Whoever finishes top out of Wroclaw & Gorzow will choose Lublin or Czestochowa in the semi, leaving the other to race the Bulls.

2 minutes ago, Col said:

Yet Leszno beat Czestochowa (another playoff contender) on Friday when their captain (Pi Pawlicki) and #1 (Sayfutdinov) had off nights 

Whoever finishes top out of Wroclaw & Gorzow will choose Lublin or Czestochowa in the semi, leaving the other to race the Bulls.

No choice in Poland 1 v 4 2 v 3

22 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Lublin v Gorzow POSTPONED

Weather forecast in Grudziadz is dry at least.