British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

2 minutes ago, emilali said:

Does anyone have a working VK link please? The 1 above ends at around 1 hour 15.

Just found the same problem :o

Madsen out to 18/1 for World Championship on BET 365. That seems very generous E/W paying top 3

50 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Teams confirmed in Torun

Torun v Lublin

Torun

9 Przedpelski

10 J Holder

11 Miedzinski

12  C Holder

13 Chlupac

14 Lewandowski

15 Marciniec

16 Lambert

Lublin

1 G Laguta

2 Buczkowski

3 Hampel

4 Karion

5 Michelsen

6 Lampart

7 Cierniak

8 Kubera

One source I've got says Marciniec at #15 and another says Makowski, which is it please?

5 minutes ago, Dave Goddard said:

One source I've got says Marciniec at #15 and another says Makowski, which is it please?

£10 on Marciniec- Sportowefakty have not updated line-ups yet

Edited by racers and royals

Time for Czestochowa to give Freddie the heave ho at the end of the season that's 2 seasons running now, he has underperformed for me. But bet we shall see a different Lindgren come the GP this weekend 

• Like 1

Good meeting with some fine battles. Bewley being replaced in one of his rides was a nasty call.

Madsen, Zmarzlik and Magic top three this year. Woffinden showing a lack of aggression.

I don't about a lot of the Non GP Polish riders but Torun look strong, so +2 makes me cautious about placing a bet on them.

13 minutes ago, zlata prilba said:

Time for Czestochowa to give Freddie the heave ho at the end of the season that's 2 seasons running now, he has underperformed for me. But bet we shall see a different Lindgren come the GP this weekend 

Lindgren is never great at Wroclaw.  Wouldn't be backing him at fancy prices next weekend.  He has had a poor season though in the league.

33 minutes ago, Fullmax said:

Madsen out to 18/1 for World Championship on BET 365. That seems very generous E/W paying top 3

Trouble with that bet unless you think he can actually win it is, that you're looking for 3rd place.  If you back EW 18/1 it's just 7/4 for 3rd place. £10ew = £20 bet and it returns £55.  He was good today though.

14 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Trouble with that bet unless you think he can actually win it is, that you're looking for 3rd place.  If you back EW 18/1 it's just 7/4 for 3rd place. £10ew = £20 bet and it returns £55.  He was good today though.

Wouldnt it pay 9/2 for 3rd place. 1/4 ODDS for 1st , 2nd or 3rd ?

26 minutes ago, Fullmax said:

Wouldnt it pay 9/2 for 3rd place. 1/4 ODDS for 1st , 2nd or 3rd ?

I appreciate that but unless you think he can actually win you lose half your stake.  Hence my example. 

Thought Torun would pull clear once their reserve rides were out the way but wasn't expecting Przedpelski to finish last, gonna be twitchy sphincter finish.

Cant believe Hampel gets to ride in ht14 when he only got a point so far

• Like 2