British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

3 hours ago, stewmac said:

I'd like to imagine you're not being serious with that question, but unfortunately I fear you probably are..

BBC have that facility and Google have a translator which you can talk into and converts to text. Not totally accurate though. Only a matter of time before a browser can do this in real time.

7 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Is there a translation service from one of the browsers which can translate what they are saying in real time?

Why don't you go and undertake a Polish language course in your local educational facility(like I did in 2012)if you wish to know whats happening in PGE Extraliga Zuzel 2021B)

Because I don’t have the time or inclination. I already speak a passable French which is used in my business, but the only contact with Polish is listening to speedway commentators. I know the words for helmet colours and track positions etc but when there’s an interview it’s impossible.
It’s no big deal. 

Teams confirmed in Lublin

Lublin v Leszno

Lublin

9 G Laguta

10 Buczkowski

11 Hampel

12 Karion

13 Michelsen

14 Lampart

15 Cierniak

16 Kubera

Leszno

1 Sayfutdinov

2 Kolodziej

3 Lidsey

4 Doyle

5 Piotr Pawlicki

6 Pludra

7 Ratajczak

8 Sadurski

Big advantage with the Lublin Juniors.  I think it'll be close as tacticals will keep Leszno thereabouts. 

Premier have the rights yet chose to show  Gorzow v Torun highlights instead of tonight’s fixture!

OK laying my cards on the table, Leszno by 6-8. Hope I am wrong but can’t see past that.

Is that VK site streaming the meeting? SpeedwayRus.

Join VE.com, then searched for speedway RUS. Joined that community then found it as first link. Best feed in HDish.

Question. Anyone else think that all this clutch reaction, fastest ind lap in the heat etc is overkill for your average fan? Rob peasley might be in his element but seriously, not needed imo.

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Question. Anyone else think that all this clutch reaction, fastest ind lap in the heat etc is overkill for your average fan? Rob peasley might be in his element but seriously, not needed imo.

They only do it for the 2nd Sunday match- something new.