British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

Just fluff though to be honest. Not useful info tbh. The one who gates is the fastest, and the one who closes up or blasts away in front has the fastest lap. Practicality wise it’s not useful info to the fan.

good heat 3 for the home team and unexpected.

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Just fluff though to be honest. Not useful info tbh. The one who gates is the fastest, and the one who closes up or blasts away in front has the fastest lap. Practicality wise it’s not useful info to the fan.

good heat 3 for the home team and unexpected.

Only unexpected to you- you obviously haven`t watched Lublin at home or don`t realise what a competitive team they have.

• Like 1

I have watched every Extraleague meeting this year. I know they are competitive but Lesznos strength is there to see. I am hoping Lublin hang on and win. They shouldn’t looking at the two teams.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Join VE.com, then searched for speedway RUS. Joined that community then found it as first link. Best feed in HDish.

Is that vk.com? I'm out at the minute but will try it when I get back.

Whose the little princess Nina? She has some illness which threatens her young life I guess and they are asking speedway fans to raise funds for treatment. Wish her well.

Think they need to raise hundreds of thousands.

Lindsey. Ultimate gating tart. Not a fan at all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Think they need to raise hundreds of thousands.

Donate whatever you can, please, on siepomaga.pl/nina for life saving operation for this little girl in the American clinic. Heartfelt thanks

• Like 1

What operation does she need?

That’s £1,730,000. A lot of money. One million 730 thousand pounds. Such a shame the donations just line the pockets of ultra rich American surgeons who are in it for the money and there’s less value on the life.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I hope the funds are raised but that doesn’t guarantee success for the poor little mite. Probably 1.2 million to line the business and the rest on treatment.