British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

Just now, Bavarian said:

Zmazlik was twice beaen by Przedpelski, but then got his act together and reeled off a couple of impressive heat wins.

Jack Holder went the other way, from very good to not so good in the end.

Track went very slick. Nice to see CH back in decent points.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Zmarzlik got better. Thought Holder jnr and Przedoenski rode well. Lamberts gating cost him tonight against lightening starters like Wozniak and the Swede. Torun did better than I thought tonight. But they are one good rider short of a decent side and Meidzinski needs to go. Holta would do a better job imo.

So would Nicki Pedersen, but much like Rune Holta, he already has a team.

You've got to wonder what the value of replacing KK with a complete no hoper is. Unless you're replacing him with the next best rider not racing in Poland then you may as well roll the dice with him, he may just win you the match if he reels off a 15 point max... If you include him in your team at the start of the season you know what you're getting.

Edited by iainb

1 hour ago, iainb said:

You've got to wonder what the value of replacing KK with a complete no hoper is. Unless you're replacing him with the next best rider not racing in Poland then you may as well roll the dice with him, he may just win you the match if he reels off a 15 point max... If you include him in your team at the start of the season you know what you're getting.

It's a bit harsh to call Miesiac a complete no hoper. He scored paid 7 on Friday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iainb said:

A complete no hoper? Miesiąc is always guaranteed to give 110% effort and can be hugely entertaining. His problem is he's not a good starter, so usually wins the majority of his points from the back.

He was also one of the main reasons Lublin stayed up a couple of years ago when they were promoted as he was hugely influential in the engine room of the team. 

Edited by stewmac
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, HenryW said:

It's a bit harsh to call Miesiac a complete no hoper. He scored paid 7 on Friday.

Perhaps I'm being a bit harsh yes, I must admit if they've not ridden in this country I do get a bit mixed up on who's who especially when they're all in the same race suits with unpronounceable names.

I've just double checked... I thought Orgacki was replacing KK, so my mistake.

Edited by iainb

22 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Anyone know of any decent streams apart from the usuals?

Maniac is working well.

• Thanks 1

Amazing team riding from Woffinden. A slaughter under way. No surprise looking at the teams.

Is there a translation service from one of the browsers which can translate what they are saying in real time?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Is there a translation service from one of the browsers which can translate what they are saying in real time?

I doubt it. If there was a way of muting the music they play during the replays I'd take that. It drives me Banana's by the end of a weekend.

Janowski like a knife through butter. Really there should not be such a difference in team strengths. It does the league no favours to have such a wide gap between teams.

• Like 1