British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

10 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Lublin and Leszno for me i dont think Wroclaw look all that to be honest though ill admit i dont know much about there U21 riders 

A lot of pressure on Laguta to perform imo. Buczkowski, Hampel & Michelson don't really add much to the top 5, Hampel's had his day

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Lublin and Leszno for me i dont think Wroclaw look all that to be honest though ill admit i dont know much about there U21 riders 

The Curzytek brothers remind me of when Kozza Smith first came over to the UK! They could be quite handy when they calm down abit. Liszka is also reasonably handy around their home track

Russian Mark Karion joins Lublin as a U24 standby rider

Dawid Lampart has also signed a Warsaw contract with Lublin, so he can be loaned to any side before the start of the season.

4 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

A lot of pressure on Laguta to perform imo. Buczkowski, Hampel & Michelson don't really add much to the top 5, Hampel's had his day

I think top 3 of Wroclaw is better than but those second strings look to up and down to me and id rather Hampel and Kubera than Chuganov and Bewley 

Edited by phillipsr

43 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

I think top 3 of Wroclaw is better than but those second strings look to up and down to me and id rather Hampel and Kubera than Chuganov and Bewley 

In my opinion

Artem>Grisha

Magic>Michelsen

Woffy>Hampel

Chugunov=Kubera (Kubera away from Leszno home track and winning team mentality levels them out imo)

Bewley=Buzz (If Bewley invests in the equipment, quite clearly has potential as shown in play offs, Buzz was awful last season)

Liszka<Lampart

Curzytek<Cierniak

Overall Wroclaw>Lublin, although I like Lublins reserve pairing and u24, Buzz lets that team down a lot imo

• Like 1

Bewley better than buczkowski??? :blink: I'm sorry. Not yet.

Think Leszno, gorzow, Lublin and wroclaw in that order in playoffs... grudziadz to finish rock bottom with no points. Zielona gore not much ahead of them

1. Leszno

2. Gorzow

3. Lublin

4. Wroclaw

5. Czestochowa

6. Torun

7. Zielona gora

8. Grudziadz

Very early season predictions...

I find this league a bit monotonous as Leszno win most years and will do so again in 2021.  There isn't even a sniff of a possible home defeat at Leszno.  Dominance isnt attractive.

2 hours ago, Mark said:

I find this league a bit monotonous as Leszno win most years and will do so again in 2021.  There isn't even a sniff of a possible home defeat at Leszno.  Dominance isnt attractive.

To us Brits (maybe everyone but Poland) who wins this league is unimportant. What Poland do offer is meetings at a significantly better standard than anything served by our top league, with the exception of Belle Vue. 

6 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

To us Brits (maybe everyone but Poland) who wins this league is unimportant. What Poland do offer is meetings at a significantly better standard than anything served by our top league, with the exception of Belle Vue. 

Not in 2020. The tracks were often poor and the racing not very exciting.   

9 hours ago, Mark said:

............  Dominance isnt attractive.

Really? I'll have to introduce you to a couple of ladies that I know ;)

20 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Me neither. 

They need the World Championship version of Woffy to perform every week to have a chance at getting 4th place imo.

If they get the recent Ekstraliga version of Woffy then Wroclaw are in trouble imo.

It is being reported that there will be no play-offs in Poland again in 2021- which means the bottom club in the Extraleague get relegated and are replaced by the E Winner div 1 top team. the bottom team relegated and replaced by the top team in Div 2

18 hours ago, Mark said:

Does it really matter who wins league but I’m sure every fan would be happy for their Team to be Champs.It’s not Lesno’s fault that other Teams can’t match them.I enjoy Polish speedway but don’t mind who wins.

10 hours ago, Mark said:

Not in 2020. The tracks were often poor and the racing not very exciting.   

Not a lot of difference from GB then,if that’s your opinion of what you are watching.