British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

10 hours ago, Islander15 said:

Well it looks like I’m in the minority here but I will be prescribing to Premier Sports. It’s unfortunate that they’re not showing all the meetings but I’m often unavailable on a Sunday so I can watch them when I like during the week on Premier Player, which is a lot more useful than finding a dodgy stream or relying on it being uploaded to YouTube etc. Meanwhile they will show the Copa America in July that I’ll watch too. 

I'm of the same opinion, especially with the way the current world is.

Lockdown is saving me so much money,  £10.99 per month for speedway is good value. 

I won't have to worry about finding a dodgy stream tomorrow, I can enjoy speedway in HD and benefit from the expert commentary that Dave offers.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Dawkins20 said:

What about other alternatives? Does anybody know about a reliable paid stream site where they provide good quality streams for every televised meeting?

I know one years ago, it was polish but i cant find it know...

For a few years i have been using this https://polontv.com/player    my dads pays for it i think its like $20US  a month never a single problem with it recommended.

Edited by pawel115
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Lockdown is saving me so much money,  £10.99 per month for speedway is good value. 

I won't have to worry about finding a dodgy stream tomorrow, I can enjoy speedway in HD and benefit from the expert commentary that Dave offers.

And what will you be doing next Friday, when you want to watch all your fav riders ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

It wont be Daves dodgy commentary any more. Alex Raby is doing it and he is much better IMO

1 hour ago, cambpanther said:

It wont be Daves dodgy commentary any more. Alex Raby is doing it and he is much better IMO

Are you sure about that ?

confirmed teams

Torun V Zielona Gora

Torun

9  Przedpelski

10  Jack Holder

11  Miedzinski

12  Chlupac

13 Chris Holder

14 Lewandowski

15 Zupinski

16 Lambert

Zielona Gora

1 Kvech

2 Dudek

3 Fricke

4 Protasiewicz

5 Zagar

6 Ragus

7 Osyczka

8 Pawliczak

16 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

confirmed teams

Torun V Zielona Gora

Torun

9  Przedpelski

10  Jack Holder

11  Miedzinski

12  Chlupac

13 Chris Holder

14 Lewandowski

15 Zupinski

16 Lambert

Zielona Gora

1 Kvech

2 Dudek

3 Fricke

4 Protasiewicz

5 Zagar

6 Ragus

7 Osyczka

8 Pawliczak

Lambert at 16 is interesting. 

How does the number 8 rider rule work ?  I presume  having  Lambert at number 8 is advantageous otherwise  he would be in the main body of the team 

3 minutes ago, markandrew23 said:

How does the number 8 rider rule work ?  I presume  having  Lambert at number 8 is advantageous otherwise  he would be in the main body of the team 

It basically means he can replace anyone in the top 5 at any time- subject to max ride rule.

3 minutes ago, markandrew23 said:

Not pencilled in to get any rides. It's all down to the manager to decided when and if he can have a ride / rides.

Could take 5 rides or he could be a spectator during the meeting.

On 4/1/2021 at 6:22 PM, racers and royals said:

With Saturday`s 2 matches called off because of Covid, we are left with the 2 Sunday matches.

Torun v Zielona Gora Sunday April 4th  start time 3.30pm UK time N Sport and Premier Sport 1

Leszno v Gorzow Sunday April 4th  start time 6.15pm UK time N Sport and Premier Sport 2

Links( more to follow)

http://spedway.ucoz.lv/

http://www.drhtv.com.pl/drhtv-2.html

http://www.maniak.tv/mk7

Brought to the top for any latecomers.