British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

Pepe is finished along with Zagar and Lindgren. Lower league is calling.

Presume Pepe must keep his place due to bringing in the big Pental team sponsorship?

Cant be down to his riding over the past few years...

Edited by mikebv

And which Pole that isn't in Ekstraliga would you suggest over Protasiewicz? 24th in averages last year higher than Wozniak & Drabik.

Got Twitch on Amazon Tablet, couldn't find it on Smart TV.

Edited by Col

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

And bjerre and kk

No argument from me on Kasprzak & Bjerre, absolutely rubbish this year 

Would loved to have watched Ward & Zmarzlik going head to head in this league

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Best get them Pirates teamsuits knocked up

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, sommelier said:

Would loved to have watched Ward & Zmarzlik going head to head in this league

I've had the same thought. Zmarzlik has been peerless from what I've seen, I missed the heat where Dudek beat him but Dudek hasn't got anywhere near Zmarzlik the couple of heats they've raced that I've seen.

Gorzow are going to romp the Ekstraliga title on this form barring injuries just a question of who they demolish in the final Wroclaw or Leszno. Lublin will finish 4th.

2 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

Best get them Pirates teamsuits knocked up

Lindgren & Zagar would average 11:00+ in UK speedway even in their current form.

2 minutes ago, Col said:

Lindgren & Zagar would average 11:00+ in UK speedway even in their current form.

IMO Lindgren is still a force in the GPs

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sommelier said:

IMO Lindgren is still a force in the GPs

If that's the case this year, Czestochowa bosses should question why he's so poor for them.

2 hours ago, Col said:

If that's the case this year, Czestochowa bosses should question why he's so poor for them.

Although still not at his best, only him and Miskowiak can be spared any criticism today - especially after Freddie’s heat 15. The rest of them, Jeppeson (who weirdly said in the interview he was happy with his form so far!!), Woryna and Smektala to a lesser extent, have been abit of a let down.

3 hours ago, Col said:

They already do...sportowefakty.pl reported today what Czestochowa boss had do say about his club heat leaders:

It cannot be that one of the leaders is scoring such poor points. Perhaps it would be worthwhile for him to make peace with Flemming Graversen and for Brian Karger to stop using the Polish league as a testing ground . I propose that he should do it in the Danish National team if and when Leon rides there - added the head of the Częstochowa club.

- I will not allow that a rider who is treated as the leader here would be scoring such poor points. Someone who knows speedway will see immediately that his points are missing. These bikes are very slow, and besides, who rides it in Ekstraliga? Nobody - concluded Czestochowa’s boss

15 hours ago, Kedavra said:

This track is absolute garbage. Imagine the score if woffy was riding. Czestochowa are awful

You'll come to learn that criticism of anything related to Polish speedway is frowned upon in the BSF. The natives are a bit sensitive.

20 minutes ago, topsoil said:

You'll come to learn that criticism of anything related to Polish speedway is frowned upon in the BSF. The natives are a bit sensitive.

Hardly fair when tracks such as Gdansk produce poor racing week in and week out and  are rightly criticised on here. If you think Czestochowa is a poor racetrack then you definitely need to visit Specsavers :)