British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

We move on to round 6 this weekend with a Sat/Sun double( Friday moved to Saturday because crowds allowed in from then)

NOTE TIME CHANGE FOR SUNDAY

Saturday May 15th Leszno v Zielona Gora start time 3pm UK time Eleven Sport 2

Saturday May 15th Grudziadz v Lublin start time 8pm UK time Eleven Sport 1

Sunday May 16th Torun v Czestochowa start time 2.15pm UK time N Sport and Freesports

Sunday May 16th Wroclaw v Gorzow start time 6.45pm UK time N Sport and Freesports

Edited by racers and royals

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Hardly fair when tracks such as Gdansk produce poor racing week in and week out and  are rightly criticised on here. If you think Czestochowa is a poor racetrack then you definitely need to visit Specsavers :) 

Think you'd need thermal imaging technology to see through the clouds of dust tbh

20 hours ago, Kedavra said:

This track is absolute garbage. Imagine the score if woffy was riding. Czestochowa are awful

Track is garbage, you must live in cuckoo land! 

Whats happening Friday?

Saturday May 15th Leszno v Zielona Gora 53-37

Saturday May 15th Grudziadz v Lublin 42-48
Sunday May 16th Torun v Czestochowa 49-41
Sunday May 16th Wroclaw v Gorzow 43-47 Janowski & Laguta v Zmarzlik :D The rest of Wroclaw won't get near any of the Gorzow top 4.

For the record I think Czestochowa is one of the better Ekstraliga tracks, Lublin is probably my least favourite.  Gorzow, FZG and Grudziadz are less likely to produce good racing as Czestochowa is.  And Gdansk is by the worst I've visited.

Edited by Col

4 minutes ago, Col said:

Whats happening Friday?

Saturday May 15th Leszno v Zielona Gora 53-37

Saturday May 15th Grudziadz v Lublin 42-48
Sunday May 16th Torun v Czestochowa 49-41
Sunday May 16th Wroclaw v Gorzow 43-47 Janowski & Laguta v Zmarzlik :D The rest of Wroclaw won't get near any of the Gorzow top 4.

For the record I think Czestochowa is one of the better Ekstraliga tracks, Lublin is probably my least favourite.  Gorzow, FZG and Grudziadz are less likely to produce good racing as Czestochowa is.  And Gdansk is by the worst I've visited.

What`s happening Friday ? if you read my post 3 above you will find out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh yeah :lol: Hoorah for crowds!

19 hours ago, Kedavra said:

Think you'd need thermal imaging technology to see through the clouds of dust tbh

To be fair, I’m with you that Sunday’s track was abit naff. You can normally tell just how dry And dusty it is when they have to get the bowser out after heat 2. It’s been mega cold in Poland so far this year and the upturn in temperature seems to have caught them out abit. Probably also not helped by Wroclaw being superb out the start and Częstochowa just being well off the pace in general. Janowski shown what was possible though with some great overtakes and Lindgren finally in heat 15.

On the whole though, Częstochowa is usually a superb race track. There has already been two superb meetings there against Zielona Gora and Leszno this season with some cracking racing. 

On 5/9/2021 at 11:35 PM, PolskiZuzel said:

They already do...sportowefakty.pl reported today what Czestochowa boss had do say about his club heat leaders:

It cannot be that one of the leaders is scoring such poor points. Perhaps it would be worthwhile for him to make peace with Flemming Graversen and for Brian Karger to stop using the Polish league as a testing ground . I propose that he should do it in the Danish National team if and when Leon rides there - added the head of the Częstochowa club.

- I will not allow that a rider who is treated as the leader here would be scoring such poor points. Someone who knows speedway will see immediately that his points are missing. These bikes are very slow, and besides, who rides it in Ekstraliga? Nobody - concluded Czestochowa’s boss

Nothing like getting behind your riders!

1 hour ago, iainb said:

Nothing like getting behind your riders!

The money they pay them might have a factor in telling them to get their priorities right.Madsen is certainly having problems this season bikes or otherwise.

Round 8 fixtures announced by the Extraleague today

Friday 4th June Wroclaw v Grudziadz start time 5pm UK time Eleven Sport 1

Friday 4th June Czestochowa v Lublin start time 7.30pm UK time Eleven Sport 1

Sunday 6th June Zielona Gora v Torun  start time 3.30pm UK time N Sport

Sunday 6th June Gorzow v Leszno start time 6.15pm UK time N Sport

Saturday`s matches line-ups

Leszno v Zielona Gora

Leszno

9 Sayfutdinov

10 Kolodziej

11 Lidsey

12 Doyle

13 Piotr Pawlicki

14 Sadurski

15 Pludra

Zielona Gora

1 Grzelak

2 Fricke

3 Zagar

4 Kvech

5 Dudek

6 Ragus 

7 Tufft

Grudziadz v Lublin

Grudziadz

9 Prem Pawlicki

10 Lacbaum

11 Miesiac

12 Bjerre

13 Pedersen

14 Zielinski

15 Bartkowiak

Lublin

1 G laguta

2 Buczkowski

3 Hampel

4 Karion

5 Michelsen

6 Lampart

7 Cierniak

8 (Kubera)- not named

Sunday’s matches line- ups

Torun v Czestochowa

Torun

9 Przedpelski

10 J Holder

11 Miedzinski

12 Chlupac

13 C Holder

14 Stolp

15 Lewandowski

16(Lambert)- not named

Czestochowa

1 Madsen

2 Jeppesen

3 Smektala

4 Woryna

5 Lindgren

6 Miskowiak

7 Kowalski

Wroclaw v Gorzow

Wroclaw

9 Woffinden

10 Janowski

11 Chugunov

12 Bewley

13 A Laguta

14 Panicz

15 M Curzytek

Gorzow

1 Wozniak

2 Thomsen

3 Vaculik

4 Birkemose

5 Zmarzlik

6 Jasinski

7 Nowacki

We move on to tomorrow`s 2 matches

Saturday May 15th Leszno v Zielona Gora start time 3pm UK time Eleven Sport 2

Saturday May 15th Grudziadz v Lublin start time 8pm UK time Eleven Sport 1

Links

http://spedway.ucoz.lv/     - as the first  match is on Eleven Sport 2, go to full screen and there is a small square at the bottom with 3 lines in it. Click on that and the other channels come up. If you hover the mouse over them Eleven Sport 2  comes up and click on that. the 2nd match is on Eleven Sport 1 so repeat above to change to Eleven Sport 1 

http://www.drhtv.com.pl/drhtv-2.html

http://www.maniak.tv/mk1

Racecards 

Leszno v Zielona Gora   pages 6 and 7    https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:1d199542-0797-44b2-b7e0-0e33f1bbdb4e#pageNum=6

Grudziadz v lublin    pages  20 and 21   https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:276e35ed-f9cc-4ed8-b951-4f0990660d42#pageNum=20  

Leszno v ZG could be a massacre looking at those lineups and grudz will be praying for an 18 point max from nicki P to keep things close i imagine!

12 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Leszno v ZG could be a massacre looking at those lineups and grudz will be praying for an 18 point max from nicki P to keep things close i imagine!

It win’t be the final line up for ZG however- Pepe or ANO will be at 1