British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

Keep getting access denied on ucoz.lv. Someone else is using the IP address for this channel.  Refresh and works for a few mins before repeating. Good pic when it’s working.

Lifted at the wrong moment but riders get more desperate as they slip down the sport.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Lifted at the wrong moment but riders get more desperate as they slip down the sport.

He is bucking and rearing all race every race. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a meeting that Miedzinski has ridden in where he isn’t out of control at some point.

On a more positive note, Pawlicki is made of tough stuff. He seems to have quite a few heavy falls but always manages to get back up and carry on.

Pzredpelski has started the season with some fire. Seems to have improved again. 

Emil, Kolodziej, Doyle, Pawlicki are solid. They lost their strength at reserve. Won’t win it unless there’s injuries to others at crucial moments. Agree Gorzow look favourites. Torun with this team wouldn’t be so close as they are at the moment though 53-37 ish at the end.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Emil, Kolodziej, Doyle, Pawlicki are solid. They lost their strength at reserve. Won’t win it unless there’s injuries to others at crucial moments. Agree Gorzow look favourites. Torun with this team wouldn’t be so close as they are at the moment though 53-37 ish at the end.

Also I think Lidsey overperformed last year and Leszno won't get the same points out of Jaimon this year.

Well Lindsey just won that one but he is a gating tart and I am not a fan at all. 

11 minutes ago, eric i said:

Don't forget Leszno have got a good reserve to come in when he turns 16.

Who is that?

Teams confirmed in Czestochowa

Czestochowa v Zielona Gora

Czestochowa

9  Lindgren

10 Jeppesen

11 Smektala

12 Woryna

13 Madsen

14 Miskowiak

15 Swidnicki

16 Kowalski