British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

120219907_3310600772310262_3001893996654093140_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=aMvkn5SFCPsAX8niIdG&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=f498b44a154238edb780f4fe4521d1e4&oe=5FABA332

Rafał Karczmarz has set conditions for cooperation with the Club and will stay with yellow and blue colors for the 2021 season
We are counting on the further development of the student of Steel Gorzów and we are convinced that he will be an important member of the Team
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Presumably Max Fricke whose birthday is the end of March next year, where he turns 25, could be frozen out also. He will be too old to qualify for one of the under-24 team positions and looks unlikely to fit in at Wroclaw if they sign Artem Laguta as expected and keep Tai Woffinden. Not really much room left for him to go anywhere else other than Zielona Gora or into Division 1. Not ideal for a Grand Prix rider!

Wroclaw I would also presume are likely to end up with Laguta and Woffinden as their overseas riders, Janowski with options to declare Chugonov as the other Pole or the under 24 rider along with Dan Bewley.

Cant they have Fricke & Chugunov (U24)

3 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Cant they have Fricke & Chugunov (U24)

If they have Woffinden, Laguta, Fricke, Chugonov (U24) and Janowski, they have only got 1 Polish senior rider in the team... unless they pull another dodgy one and get Laguta to turn into a Pole too!

• Like 1

Just now, Najjer said:

Polish senior rider in the team... unless they pull another dodgy one and get Laguta to turn into a Pole too!

Well he has a Polish passport doesn't he.... :wink:

• Haha 1

Apologies if I’ve missed it but why is Kubera leaving Leszno? 

15 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Apologies if I’ve missed it but why is Kubera leaving Leszno? 

I think there is a number of reasons. He’s no longer classed as a junior rider so would need to ride in the main 1-5 of the team, otherwise I can’t imagine Leszno would be letting him go. They already have Lidsey as their U24 rider and whilst they are being linked with riders like Jason Doyle, it would be a straight toss up between him and Kubera.

Kubera himself said after the play off final that he wanted to ‘spread his wings’ and go somewhere else to learn more and become a better rider. He said aswell he would want to return to Leszno in years to come further down the line.

• Thanks 1

Reports from Torun today confirming their interest in Gregorz Zengota, whilst also hinting at the make up of the team being Jack Holder, Chris Holder, Pawel Przedpelski, Robert Lambert and then one from Tobiasz Musielek, Adrian Miedzinski or Gregorz Zengota as I mentioned in an earlier post.

5 hours ago, Najjer said:

Reports from Torun today confirming their interest in Gregorz Zengota, whilst also hinting at the make up of the team being Jack Holder, Chris Holder, Pawel Przedpelski, Robert Lambert and then one from Tobiasz Musielek, Adrian Miedzinski or Gregorz Zengota as I mentioned in an earlier post.

They should go for Zengi imo. 

Zengi hit the ground running for Bydgoszcz when you would've thought it would've taken him some time.

Miedzinski is too erratic for Ekstraliga Speedway imo. Musielak is probably the weakest of the three.

What exactly is the point?

If Doyle joins Leszno then the Polish league is over.

The Polish speedway league is the same as France and Germany's football league, pointless!

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

Updated rumours / squads for 2021

FOGO UNIA LESZNO

Emil Sajfutdinow

Jason Doyle

Piotr Pawlicki

Janusz Kołodziej

Jaimon Lidsey (U24)

Kacper Pludra

Krzysztof Sadurski/Damian Ratajczak

MOJE BERMUDY STAL GORZÓW

Martin Vaculik

Anders Thomsen

Bartosz Zmarzlik

Szymon Woźniak

Marcus Birkemose/Rafał Karczmarz (U24)

Kamil Nowacki

Wiktor Jasiński

BETARD SPARTA WROCŁAW

Artiom Łaguta

Tai Woffinden

Maciej Janowski

Gleb Czugunow

Daniel Bewley (U24)

Michał Curzytek

Przemysław Liszka

RM SOLAR FALUBAZ ZIELONA GÓRA

Matej Zagar

Michael Jepsen Jensen/Rohan Tungate

Patryk Dudek

Piotr Protasiewicz

Jan Kvech (U24)

Fabian Ragus

Jakub Osyczka

ELTROX WŁÓKNIARZ CZĘSTOCHOWA

Leon Madsen

Fredrik Lindgren

Bartosz Smektała

Kacper Woryna

Jonas Jeppesen (U24)

Jakub Miśkowiak

Mateusz Świdnicki

MOTOR LUBLIN

Grigorij Łaguta

Mikkel Michelsen

Jarosław Hampel

Krzysztof Buczkowski

Dominik Kubera (U24)

Wiktor Lampart

Wiktor Firmuga

MRGARDEN GKM GRUDZIĄDZ

Nicki Pedersen

Kenneth Bjerre

Przemysław Pawlicki

Krzysztof Kasprzak

Roman Lachbaum (U24)

Kacper Łobodziński

Damian Lotarski

EWINNER APATOR TORUŃ

Jack Holder

Chris Holder

Paweł Przedpełski

Adrian Miedziński/Tobiasz Musielak

Robert Lambert (U24)

Karol Żupiński

Kamil Marciniec

I'd imagine SOMEONE would sign Mateusz Cierniak next year? He was by far the best u-21 in 1.Liga last season, not sure of his most likely destination though? Same goes for Tomasz Orwat too, but I'm not sure if he is still a u-21 next year?

1 hour ago, Dandelion said:

I'd imagine SOMEONE would sign Mateusz Cierniak next year? He was by far the best u-21 in 1.Liga last season, not sure of his most likely destination though? Same goes for Tomasz Orwat too, but I'm not sure if he is still a u-21 next year?

People are after him but he’s also said he might stay at Tarnow yet for another season. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Same goes for Tomasz Orwat too, but I'm not sure if he is still a u-21 next year?

I'm fairly sure that Orwat is already 21.

• Like 1