British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

Allot depends on who lines up at reserve, Miskowiak & Lampart are likely to be the best two in the league I'd suggest but don't watch enough so feel free to correct me.

As far as 1-5's go Leszno's title again but Gorzow should push them closer. FZG, Grudziądz Torun look weaker than Lublin to me. 

Whats the latest with Max Drabik? Obviously didn’t finish the season and not seen him mentioned for next year anywhere on here?

6 minutes ago, emilali said:

Whats the latest with Max Drabik? Obviously didn’t finish the season and not seen him mentioned for next year anywhere on here?

He is awaiting the decision of the doping tribunal- he wasn’t in the right frame of mind to complete the season and will probably be banned for at least 2021.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

He is awaiting the decision of the doping tribunal- he wasn’t in the right frame of mind to complete the season and will probably be banned for at least 2021.

Perfect thankyou. 

55 minutes ago, emilali said:

Perfect thankyou. 

There was reports he could even be banned for 4 years! The saga continues though....

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

There was reports he could even be banned for 4 years! The saga continues though....

He should be banned accordingly for whatever crime hes committed but my god he will be missed if thats the case. A fine young talent that you want to see on the track not banned (from a purely speedway fan perspective) . 

7 hours ago, emilali said:

He should be banned accordingly for whatever crime hes committed but my god he will be missed if thats the case. A fine young talent that you want to see on the track not banned (from a purely speedway fan perspective) . 

He would of fitted in perfectly for the U24 role in Wroclaw side aswell and could of been a real trump card. One of the reasons Dan Bewley looks to have been given a lifeline 

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

He would of fitted in perfectly for the U24 role in Wroclaw side aswell and could of been a real trump card. One of the reasons Dan Bewley looks to have been given a lifeline 

Gleb Czugunow is 22, so too old to be at reserve but still qualifies for that spot.

3 minutes ago, Col said:

Gleb Czugunow is 22, so too old to be at reserve but still qualifies for that spot.

I know - but Gleb could also ride at no.8 giving them real strength in depth. Alas, that is not going to be the case hence Bewley being in the side to replace Drabik on a full time basis.

Edited by Najjer

37 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I know - but Gleb could also ride at no.8 giving them real strength in depth. Alas, that is not going to be the case hence Bewley being in the side to replace Drabik on a full time basis.

I'm guessing Drabik missing is more of an issue for Wroclaw with him being the second Pole in their 1-5 after Janowski.

21 hours ago, Najjer said:

Announcement at 5pm by Czestochowa - I expect it'll be to announce Woryna.

Is Woryna much of an upgrade on Przedpełski, I'm not convinced he is.

49 minutes ago, Col said:

I'm guessing Drabik missing is more of an issue for Wroclaw with him being the second Pole in their 1-5 after Janowski.

Gleb Chuganov will be the second Pole - Dan Bewley will be the U24 rider then.

Either that or Chuganov will ride as the U24, Bewley at no.8 with one of the juniors declared as the second Pole without actually getting a ride, much like they did this year towards the end of the year with Liszka.

46 minutes ago, Col said:

Is Woryna much of an upgrade on Przedpełski, I'm not convinced he is.

Przedpelski blew hot and cold, similar to Woryna albeit Woryna in a much weaker side. I expect to see much improved performances from Kacper in a better side.

Edited by Najjer