British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

4 hours ago, Najjer said:

He would of fitted in perfectly for the U24 role in Wroclaw side aswell and could of been a real trump card. One of the reasons Dan Bewley looks to have been given a lifeline 

Bewley was a different rider towards the end of the season when he started using Woffindens engines. If they can get him on top kit next year he could have a good season. Hopefully Drabik can make a full return after whatever ban has been completed.

• Like 1

Is it still an 'if' for Lambert to Torun? 

Will be a massive L imo to see him go their alongside the Holder's. That club & those 2 will drag Lambert down, he needs to be away from them. Plus if their squad is correct they look an absolutely awful team.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Daniel Smith said:

Is it still an 'if' for Lambert to Torun? 

Will be a massive L imo to see him go their alongside the Holder's. That club & those 2 will drag Lambert down, he needs to be away from them. Plus if their squad is correct they look an absolutely awful team.

Jack Holder, Chris Holder, Przedpelski, Miedzinski and Musielak are all confirmed signings - Lambert isn't but it's pretty much a done deal.

52 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Jack Holder, Chris Holder, Przedpelski, Miedzinski and Musielak are all confirmed signings - Lambert isn't but it's pretty much a done deal.

That’s a poor Team on paper even with Lambert.IMO

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

It`s as good as ZG if not better.

I think ZG have potential to do better than predicted tbh. 

Torun do have a very poor side that's only got 2 riders who can score well and win races at Ekstraliga level on a consistent basis (Jack and Lambo). 

7 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

It`s as good as ZG if not better.

It’s all about opinions,we have a long wait though:D

2 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I think ZG have potential to do better than predicted tbh. 

Torun do have a very poor side that's only got 2 riders who can score well and win races at Ekstraliga level on a consistent basis (Jack and Lambo). 

That`s 2 more than ZG ;)

On 10/31/2020 at 4:00 PM, Najjer said:

Smektala has now officially confirmed his exit from Leszno as has been widely expected.

He will be announced for Częstochowa within the next 2 weeks

Now confirmed at Czestochowa.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

If Kasprzak has a good season next year then Torun are going straight back down imo.

It's between those two sides for the wooden spoon imo

Not just Kasprzak but Pawlicki as well. 

Both of them were way down on what they are capable of this year. It's possible Grudziadz could be much better than expected if they both found their form again.

I agree with R+R, though. I think ZG will be joining the battle for the basement, and I say that as a Falubaz fan. The top 5 isn't looking like it will be spectacular, and they don't really have anything too threatening in the U21 places so far...

I said before but I actually quite like the look of Toruń if they can get Zupinski which it looks like they will. I think they will probably get some right beatings away from home at some tracks but they should be decent value around their home track, especially if Lambert brings his early season form and Jack Holder is back on it too. 

Grudziadz look like they could easily hit 60 at home and likewise hit 30 too. Their lack of junior power is a big problem for them, especially if Shamek and KK aren’t up for it.