Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish E Winner league Div 1 2021 play-off final 2nd leg Sunday 3rd October live on TV

Recommended Posts

Teams confirmed in Lodz

Lodz v Gdansk

Lodz

9  Koscuich

10 Nowak

11 Pioro

12 Loktayev

13 Kurtz

14 Sroka

15 Dul

16 Becker

Gdansk

1 Pieszczek

2 Jensen

3 Jamrog

4 Gruchalski

5 Kulakov

6 Szczotka

7 Gryszpinski

8 Fienhage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Milik having his best pay day in Poland for a few year's 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Teams confirmed in Lodz

Lodz v Gdansk

Lodz

9  Koscuich

10 Nowak

11 Pioro

12 Loktayev

13 Kurtz

14 Sroka

15 Dul

16 Becker

Gdansk

1 Pieszczek

2 Jensen

3 Jamrog

4 Gruchalski

5 Kulakov

6 Szczotka

7 Gryszpinski

8 Fienhage

What a dramatic meeting that went to a really thrilling last heat decider. Hard racing all the way, with several incidents. Most scary was this crash in heat 10. Thank God all riders escaped serrious injury.

Luke Becker in red pushes Victor Kulakov (yellow) out. He falls and his bike then shots into Aleksandr Loktaev (blue), who takes a hard landing. The fourth rider Szczotka (white) narrowly avoids the pile up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Teams confirmed in Rybnik

Rybnik v Bydgoszcz

Rybnik

9 Gomolski

10 Holta

11 Logachev

12 Trofymov

13 MJJ

14 Wypior

15 Tudziez

16

Bydgoszcz

1 Bellego

2 Zengota

3 Tarasenko

4 Gala

5 Lyager

6 Przyjemski

7 Bartoch

8 Saidulli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Not sure Becker should have been excluded.

Harsh on Becker, Don't think Kulakov needed to fall, plenty of room to straighten slightly and stay on. 

Edited by LesR
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disgraceful move by Holta that's caused havoc. Should recieve a Red Card.

These old timers cant accept it when they're beat.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nasty poor zengota.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holta had 80% of the track to himself so why he intentionally wanted to hurt Zengi by drifting across the other 20% of the track just to knock him off is more than worthy of a red card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Second time Zengi has been knocked off today.  That crash was horrible.   Bellego may have broken a collarbone as he was having it checked.   Holta should get a red for causing the crash with a stupid move.

Edited by Mark
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy