Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish E Winner league Div 1 2021 play-off final 2nd leg Sunday 3rd October live on TV

Terrible news for Tarnow - Niels K Iversen has been ruled out for several weeks as he’s broken his shoulder blade in 2 places. Awful news for NKI after he would of been hoping for an injury free season... instead he lasted only 4 laps!

Looks like they might need to get back on the phone to Pawel Miesac!

9 hours ago, Najjer said:

Terrible news for Tarnow - Niels K Iversen has been ruled out for several weeks as he’s broken his shoulder blade in 2 places. Awful news for NKI after he would of been hoping for an injury free season... instead he lasted only 4 laps!

Looks like they might need to get back on the phone to Pawel Miesac!

Why? Tarnow have Kim Nilsson sitting idly on the sidelines who's way more than good enough to cover for Niels... Not like they need another Pole to cover the 1-5 as the 3 they had yesterday seemed very good. Was shocked that Woentin was picked over Kim in the first place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dandelion said:

Why? Tarnow have Kim Nilsson sitting idly on the sidelines who's way more than good enough to cover for Niels... Not like they need another Pole to cover the 1-5 as the 3 they had yesterday seemed very good. Was shocked that Woentin was picked over Kim in the first place.

Kim Nilsson could replace Niels as like for like but I’d suggest Miesac would be a better bet personally. 

Woentin was in the side as each side has to contain a rider who is Under-24 in the 1-5 team positions.

9 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Kim Nilsson could replace Niels as like for like but I’d suggest Miesac would be a better bet personally. 

Woentin was in the side as each side has to contain a rider who is Under-24 in the 1-5 team positions.

Oskar Bober is an under 24 though? And he looks a lot more impressive than Alex and it means that Kim Nilsson could come in to replace Ernest Koza. I do think Alex is a good prospect, but further down the line. Personally I rate Kim Nilsson higher than Miesiac, but there's not a lot of different there really. I'd have thought Tarnow's 1-5 would have looked something like this...

1. Niels Kristian Iversen

2. Oskar Bober/Alexander Woentin

3. Kim Nilsson/Ernest Koza

4. Artur Mroczka

5. Rohan Tungate

With obviously Przemyslaw Konieczny returning once he's recovered from Covid and Dawid Rempala, it's not a bad looking team, which is why I overestimated them so much to push Gdansk further, should have studied the teams on the day a lot more closely before I placed my bet :sad:

Oskar Bober has a broken arm so is out of action for a few weeks currently. He would of replaced Woentin usually.

6 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Oskar Bober has a broken arm so is out of action for a few weeks currently. He would of replaced Woentin usually.

I see, I did not know that :t: Hope to see him back in the line up once fit, Tarnow have had a tough start to the year then

16 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Oskar Bober is an under 24 though? And he looks a lot more impressive than Alex and it means that Kim Nilsson could come in to replace Ernest Koza. I do think Alex is a good prospect, but further down the line. Personally I rate Kim Nilsson higher than Miesiac, but there's not a lot of different there really. I'd have thought Tarnow's 1-5 would have looked something like this...

1. Niels Kristian Iversen

2. Oskar Bober/Alexander Woentin

3. Kim Nilsson/Ernest Koza

4. Artur Mroczka

5. Rohan Tungate

With obviously Przemyslaw Konieczny returning once he's recovered from Covid and Dawid Rempala, it's not a bad looking team, which is why I overestimated them so much to push Gdansk further, should have studied the teams on the day a lot more closely before I placed my bet :sad:

2 Poles need to be in the 1 to 5 and having a Pole in the U 24 position does not count as 1 of the 2

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

2 Poles need to be in the 1 to 5 and having a Pole in the U 24 position does not count as 1 of the 2

What? I thought if the u-24 was a Pole then that counted as one of the two Poles needed in the 1-5???

Just now, racers and royals said:

Well you are wrong :)

I stand corrected haha... still relatively new to following polish speedway

We move on to round 2 next weekend- only 3 matches as Krosno`s stadium refurbishment has not been completed yet so their match against Bydgoszcz is delayed until May 2nd.

Saturday April 10th Lodz v Tarnow start time 5.30pm UK time N Sport

Sunday April 11th Gdansk v Rybnik start time 1pm UK time N Sport

Monday April 12th Ostrow v Gniezno start time 5pm UK time N Sport

Edited by racers and royals

Lodz v Tarnow teams for Saturday

Lodz

9  Nowak

10 Becker

11 Koscuich

12 Borodulin

13 Loktayev

14  Sroka