British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish E Winner league Div 1 2021 play-off final 2nd leg Sunday 3rd October live on TV

that was a pretty wild heat 4 - interesting meeting so far - Krosno leads 13-10 after four heats

32 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

that was a pretty wild heat 4 - interesting meeting so far - Krosno leads 13-10 after four heats

Quite enjoyed ht 9 good ride by Zengota 

Cracking race heat 9 with Zengota and Tarasenko scoring a 5-1 over Musielak. Tough nut to crack for Bydgoszcz now trailing by five points after ten heats. Very interesting to watch so far.

Neat little speedway stadium there in this rural little town in the Carpathian mountains.  

Edited by Bavarian

Krosno is simply too strong for Bydgoszcz. Never expected this, I'm impressed. Well deserved home victory.

5 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Pederson turning right on the bends again!

better than turning left i suppose

13 hours ago, chun said:

looks like this one could be one sided

Lodz are unbeaten (2-0) so far in second place in the league table, and Krosno (2-1) are fourth. Could be a good match.

8 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

Lodz are unbeaten (2-0) so far in second place in the league table, and Krosno (2-1) are fourth. Could be a good match.

Chun was on the wrong thread :) him/her and geoff 100 were watching Freesports coverage of Grudziadz v Gorzow and i’m pretty sure not knowing it was a repeat- i didn’t want to spoil it for them by revealing the final score :D

59 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Who’s injured for Byd? And do we know anything of Sajdullin? He seemed fairly on the pace but I’d never heard of him

Adrian Gala had a big crash with Pepe in a Polish championship  QF. Sajdullin is on loan from Torun and was in the SON in 2020(U21) but didn`t get a ride in the shortened meeting

Edited by racers and royals

Teams confirmed in Krosno

Krosno v lodz

Krosno

9  Musielak

10 Szczepaniak

11 Wojdylo

12 Milik

13 Lebedevs

14 Janik

15 Curzytek

16 Rydlewski