British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish E Winner league Div 1 2021 play-off final 2nd leg Sunday 3rd October live on TV

Just now, racers and royals said:

Gomolski could be off to Opole- see Div 2 page.

Haha apologies, I had just edited my post to add that!

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Patrick Wojdylo is to ride again for Krosno in 2021

Is he still a junior?

So on November 1st once the transfer window opens, it’s been reported today that the following moves will take place....

Wadim Tarsenko Krosno to Bydgoszcz 

Mateusz Szczepaniak Rybnik to Krosno

Andriej Lebedev is also rumoured to be going from Rybnik to Krosno whilst Zengota is expected to stay in Bydgoszcz 

After a mass exit of riders at Rybnik already so far, Logachev is expected to see out the 2nd of his 2 year contract and potentially be joined by Holta and Jamrog

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

After a mass exit of riders at Rybnik already so far, Logachev is expected to see out the 2nd of his 2 year contract and potentially be joined by Holta and Jamrog

Milik staying?

9 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Milik staying?

He’s got a 2 year contract, although because Rybnik has had a large chunk of it’s funding removed and the U24 rule he may be another that sees the exit door too! 

On 10/18/2020 at 3:22 AM, HenryW said:

It seems a little harsh to say that he was "woeful" this year.
He didn't really get a proper run this year in Poland...What did he do? 10 races across the season or something like that? 
He was in a team that was set up with a good number 8 and often got replaced in every race...In a different team he might have had a better season.
I feel kinda sad to see him retire. As you said, he was a bright hope at one point and hasn't delivered on the expectations, but more that that, it's esentially another Country lost to the sport. Croatia basically have no-one racing now.

Man, it really is a shame. The guy scored a 21 point maximum in his first race with Swindon Robins (he was 19 at the time, crazy). 3nd and 2nd U21 in the WC, European Champion in 2007, U19 European champion in 2006, Golden Helmet in 2015. Leszno, Lublin, GKM, Wroclaw... 4th place as a wild card in 2012 at the Cro GP. Such a shame he retired, should have been so much more. I will say he might be one of the best to have never gotten a season in GP.