Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish E Winner league Div 1 2021 play-off final 2nd leg Sunday 3rd October live on TV

23 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Noticed Dan bewley has been out in ostrow the last couple of days. Potentially signing for next season? 

Not likely - going to be a huge surprise if he’s not  announced at Wroclaw anytime soon.

12 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Drew Kemp has signed a 2 year contract with Gdansk.

Really good to see the ambition.

• Like 1

Tarnow appearing as late runners as the favourites to sign Rohan Tungate. Great signing alongside Iversen and Miesac that would be.

BRITISH Speedway director Chris Louis has moved to clarify the position regarding talented teenager Drew Kemp and his planned move to Gdansk.

Louis is working closely with Kemp and has revealed how no contract has been signed at this moment – but he expects everything to go through in the next 24-48 hours.

Kemp is lined up to race at local club Ipswich in the Premiership and Eastbourne in the Championship in 2021.

And Ipswich promoter Louis said: “It’s an exciting time for Drew and a very exciting prospect to get some Polish League racing under his belt.

“However, at this stage I can confirm no contract has been signed despite what the club have stated but we are hoping everything will fall into place very soon.

“I’m very keen to ensure Drew is looked after at a key early stage of his career.”

Apologies I can’t seem to reduce the size of the text for some reason on that copied and pasted text. Interesting article following Kemp’s announcement yesterday though!

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Apologies I can’t seem to reduce the size of the text for some reason on that copied and pasted text. Interesting article following Kemp’s announcement yesterday though!

Dont worry.  You are providing great content to read.

EDIT also R and R

Edited by Mark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Najjer said:

There's usually an option on posts to this forum which contain pasted text to "use standard text size" or something like that. Very useful ;)