British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish E Winner league Div 1 2021 play-off final 2nd leg Sunday 3rd October live on TV

He had been linked with Łódź mostly, but Antonio Lindback won’t be signing for them as the other rumours of his retirement are true - he’s announced he’s officially retiring.

Going to be a busy day for signings in Division 1 I think - Rybnik are due to announce their team within the next few minutes. 

MJJ, Logachev, Rune Holta and Wiktor Trofimow are expected to be announced 

As expected MJJ, Logachev and Trofimow are next

Leon Flint has also signed a 4 year contract

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 1

Mateusz Tudzież, Przemysław Giera, Błażej Wypior and Paweł Trześniewski make up the youth selection for Rybnik.

As was rumoured, looks like no space for Vaclav Milik?

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Who is looking like a foreign starter for Lodz with Loktaev? Surely someone better than Borodulin? And who have Tarnow got as U24?

Brady Kurtz should be on his way to Lodz

Edited by Najjer

Not really up to speed with rules in L1 and L2 in Poland but seems may still be the main thing to watch in 2021 if not much action live in UK

Could someone please explain how teams can be made up in the 2 leagues below the top one

How many classed Foreigner / Overseas

How many classed Polish Seniors

How many classed Under 24 (Polish or Overseas)

How many classed Polish Juniors  

are allowed in each match

how many "overseas" in total

do reserves have to be Polish juniors?

How does the No 8 work, can it be anyone?

Any confirmation would add to my understanding and enjoyment, it's all very confusing (I thought GB was!!)

Thank You

3 hours ago, HGould said:

Not really up to speed with rules in L1 and L2 in Poland but seems may still be the main thing to watch in 2021 if not much action live in UK

Could someone please explain how teams can be made up in the 2 leagues below the top one

How many classed Foreigner / Overseas

How many classed Polish Seniors

How many classed Under 24 (Polish or Overseas)

How many classed Polish Juniors  

are allowed in each match

how many "overseas" in total

do reserves have to be Polish juniors?

How does the No 8 work, can it be anyone?

Any confirmation would add to my understanding and enjoyment, it's all very confusing (I thought GB was!!)

Thank You

I will try

Each team in div 1 and 2 must have 2 Polish riders in top 5 and a U24 rider as well(any nationality  but if Polish does not count towards the 2 minimum)

Each team at 6 and 7 (14/15) must be Polish U21

NB for the 2 German teams in Div 2 substitute Germany for Poland above.

No 8 and 16 can be any nationality but must be U23 and can replace any rides in the 1 to 5. If Polish and U21 they also can replace 6 and 7

Div 2 teams are  allowed to name a " guest rider" in 2021 which can be from a higher league but must be U23

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1