British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish E Winner league Div 1 2021 play-off final 2nd leg Sunday 3rd October live on TV

On 10/14/2020 at 4:03 PM, Najjer said:

Nicolai Klindt is also a man in demand after a decent season. Rumours of a potential swap with Gnieszno for Oliver Berntzon, and now Bydgoszcz have joined in the hunt for signing him too!

Klindt stays in Ostrow

Is Trowimov on his way to Tarnow? Tarnow making a late dash in the transfer market. Another rider I rate highly and would be a useful signing in Division 1 I think. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Najjer said:

Is Trowimov on his way to Tarnow? Tarnow making a late dash in the transfer market. Another rider I rate highly and would be a useful signing in Division 1 I think. 

Tarnow trying to tempt him.

They should be able to offer him a better deal than Rybnik after the sale of Cierniak.

• Like 1

Josh Grajczonek must be on his way back to Europe as he’s signed on for Bydgoszcz again. What a squad they are assembling!

I think I’m right in saying he rides with a Polish license now so counts as a Polish senior too.

I haven’t seen it confirmed anywhere but this will also surely spell the end for Kai Huckenbeck in Bydgoszcz as they simply don’t need him anymore.

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 1

Zengota, talented rider. When did he last ride though?