British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Div 2 2021 teams, signings, rumours etc etc

Some, non or all of this might be true- 2021 squad.

According to the popular Kolejarz Opole service, Mads Hansen, Oskar Polis, Andrei Kudriaszow, Kim Nilsson, Kacper Gomólski and Sam Masters ❗️ Piotr Mikołajczak is to be the new manager of the team.

Chris Harris on his way back to Rsezsow? I didn’t see that one coming at this stage of his career!

2 hours ago, Najjer said:

Chris Harris on his way back to Rsezsow? I didn’t see that one coming at this stage of his career!

No one stops the Big Bomber.   

Scott Nicholls said he had an offer for 2020 but Covid stopped him taking the team spot.

Edited by Mark

9 hours ago, Mark said:

No one stops the Big Bomber.   

Scott Nicholls said he had an offer for 2020 but Covid stopped him taking the team spot.

ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE got an offer to ride in Poland last season. If nothing else then to go and live there on an allowance waiting if someone got sick or hurt.

6 hours ago, f-s-p said:

ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE got an offer to ride in Poland last season. If nothing else then to go and live there on an allowance waiting if someone got sick or hurt.

You should try it yourself 

18 hours ago, Najjer said:

They must be desperate.Although Polish tracks suit his style.

Edited by Fromafar

3 hours ago, Mark said:

You should try it yourself 

Go and live there with an allowance or ride speedway? Covid stopped me both counts.

12 hours ago, f-s-p said:

Go and live there with an allowance or ride speedway? Covid stopped me both counts.

You were thinking of a riding career ????? :blink:

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

You were thinking of a riding career ????? :blink:

When Gorzow offers me the same as they do for Zmarzlik, it’s a done deal.

• Haha 1

Is there an official list anywhere of all the team signings for this league? For 2021, can't find one like in the other threads for 1.Liga and the Ekstraliga