British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Div 2 2021 teams, signings, rumours etc etc

1 hour ago, Dandelion said:

Is there an official list anywhere of all the team signings for this league? For 2021, can't find one like in the other threads for 1.Liga and the Ekstraliga

Apologies I haven't done one for this league - I'll admit I'm not the biggest follower so my knowledge here is limited compared to the other leagues.

On 11/3/2020 at 10:55 AM, Najjer said:

Apologies I haven't done one for this league - I'll admit I'm not the biggest follower so my knowledge here is limited compared to the other leagues.

No problem... I understand that, just wondered if there was an up to date list anywhere on the Internet... Most teams don't have an up to date website or some don't have a website at all

On 11/4/2020 at 5:37 PM, racers and royals said:

Andriej Kudriashov signs for Opole

6 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Jacob Thorssell joins Opole.

These are some very big names for the 3rd tier? Compared to last year anyway

25 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

No problem... I understand that, just wondered if there was an up to date list anywhere on the Internet... Most teams don't have an up to date website or some don't have a website at all

try this:

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/906912/zuzel-transfery-sklady-druzyn-2-liga-zuzlowa-2021

The only problem is that might not be 100% correct as it includes people with existing contracts but may not be confirmed for next year. That’s one of the reasons for me running the line ups on the other threads as it’s easier to track who is a U24 rider also. Oleg Michailow at Daugavpils being one example of those under contract but not confirmed as he’s been linked to Gdańsk.

25 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

These are some very big names for the 3rd tier? Compared to last year anyway

Probably a result of the knock on effect of the U24 rule being bought in and reducing the number of foreigners per team, meaning the likes of NKI and co have dropped down to Division 1 and pushing the likes of Thorsell down to Division 2.

Edited by Najjer

Fairly sure I saw NKI had joined Unia Tarnow on Instagram.

8 hours ago, racers and royals said:

You did but Tarnow are not in Div 2 so you won’t read it on this thread :)

:blink: Oops :t:

Is there a Polish league one team building thread, if there is I can't see it.

Edited by Col