British Speedway Forum
ch958

Jason Garrity

21 minutes ago, ch958 said:

7 1/2 years. Seems about right.

Despicable individual.

• Like 5

Cracking sentencing by the judge.

You can even see by his photo on that article that drugs have started to get a grip of him. An utter scumbag and is locked up where he belongs. Hopefully never seen on the speedway scene again.

Addiction must of been pretty bad to be robbing people at knifepoint for cash and cards. Then again, he always has been a scumbag.

• Like 8

Absolute scumbag...

Speedway riders are generally not renowned for their intellect, but Garrity is as thick as mince.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, frigbo said:

Absolute scumbag...

Speedway riders are generally not renowned for their intellect, but Garrity is as thick as mince.

That's an insult to thick people, he's a vile human being, nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

Cracking sentencing by the judge.

You can even see by his photo on that article that drugs have started to get a grip of him. An utter scumbag and is locked up where he belongs. Hopefully never seen on the speedway scene again.

Addiction must of been pretty bad to be robbing people at knifepoint for cash and cards. Then again, he always has been a scumbag.

DISABLED people at that

With luck - and common sense, now a part of speedway history - the one that all keep well clear of. I don't need to be a disabled person myself, as I sadly am, to know how despicable these c rimes were. No excuses. His speedway skill's irrelevant Thank goodness he's  gone. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JamesHarris said:

I bet his cell mate will be riding him into the dirt. 

Yes, the 'cutback manoeuvre' might take on a HOLE new meaning.

He'll be bottom of the pile wherever he goes so hopefully his 3 1/2 years or whatever will be bloody awful.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JamesHarris said:

I bet his cell mate will be riding him into the dirt. 

Will banana seats still be available if he tries to make a comeback?