British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
berto7

Speedway Mail newspapers available

i have quite a few Speedway Mail newspapers available the ones i have are from volume 1, most after issue 10, volume 2 most , volume 3 most, volume 4 most, volume 12 most, volume 13 most, volume 14 most, volume 15 a few, most have some paper discolouring to the edges .  50p per copy plus reasonable post or offers for all of them

On 10/28/2020 at 3:12 PM, berto7 said:

i have quite a few Speedway Mail newspapers available the ones i have are from volume 1, most after issue 10, volume 2 most , volume 3 most, volume 4 most, volume 12 most, volume 13 most, volume 14 most, volume 15 a few, most have some paper discolouring to the edges .  50p per copy plus reasonable post or offers for all of them

Hi Berto7

I am looking for a copy of the Speedway Mail dated 8th October 1976 which I think is Volume 4. Can you please let me know if you have this issue available and how you would like me to make the payment.

Many thanks

Paul Elford