British Speedway Forum
jenga

if you could vote

5 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

Original poster name corrected...jenga not jingo!!!

But are you going to answer the question, John? I know it's not your forte, but...

• Haha 1

To answer the question posed in the OP.

Biden for me. The other fella is a congenital idiot.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chunky said:

So that means we can do away with "General Discussions"? No point in having two sections with the same title and content, is there?

Oh, and who is "jingo"? Is he the person who starts a "discussion", and then hides it when people start "discussing" it? :rofl:

what do you mean , hides it ?  A just thought it was the correct place to put it .  only trying to keep the activity on the forum  going . shall we talk about how thin the slices of bread are becoming in pre cut bread ?

5 minutes ago, jenga said:

what do you mean , hides it ?  A just thought it was the correct place to put it .  only trying to keep the activity on the forum  going . shall we talk about how thin the slices of bread are becoming in pre cut bread ?

This is a bright interesting topic jenga. Thank you for its creation.

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, jenga said:

what do you mean , hides it ? 

That wasn't directed at you; it is not unusual for someone else to do that - like he did today...

17 minutes ago, jenga said:

A just thought it was the correct place to put it .  only trying to keep the activity on the forum  going .

Nothing wrong with that at all, but there is a "General Discussions" section for that. I'm off to make a post about University Challenge now, but it's not speedway-related, so it doesn't get posted in the "Speedway News and Discussions" (discussions about speedway).

Edited by chunky
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

This is a bright interesting topic jenga. Thank you for its creation.

As I said, there is a place for "non-speedway" items - and it is not the "Speedway News and Discussions Page". You didn't post about your panic at the thought of a telephone consultation on this page, did you?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, chunky said:

As I said, there is a place for "non-speedway" items - and it is not the "Speedway News and Discussions Page". You didn't post about your panic at the thought of a telephone consultation on this page, did you?

i have never ventured that far down the page where the general discussion topic is .

2 minutes ago, jenga said:

i have never ventured that far down the page where the general discussion topic is .

No problem, but there is a lot of different - and interesting - stuff under that.

• Thanks 1

Donnie without a shadow

When it's the choice twixt two non entities it's Donnie every time 

They only way for people to wake up and smell the coffee is to get their noses rubbed in it till they open their eyes and see the light

And if it's too late, when they do open their eyes, then they will have reaped what they have sown

Where I live many people don't vote in UK elections, local and national, as they 'can't be bothered', and I don't mean disabled or those unable to walk far.  What is particularly disappointing is some of those non-botherers, who still moan about the government, they couldn't be bothered to vote either for or against, live so close to their polling station with a strong gust of wind they could literally jump off their house roof and likely land on said polling station's roof....

Edited by martinmauger
added disappointment
  • Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 10:16 PM, The White Knight said:

To answer the question posed in the OP.

Biden for me. The other fella is a congenital idiot.

Hello Mr White Night

Haven't seen any posts from you for a good while, hope you're keeping well in these strange old times

• Like 2

1 hour ago, martinmauger said:

Where I live many people don't vote in UK elections, local and national, as they 'can't be bothered', and I don't mean disabled or those unable to walk far.  What is particularly disappointing is some of those non-botherers, who still moan about the government, they couldn't be bothered to vote either for or against, live so close to their polling station with a strong gust of wind they could literally jump off their house roof and likely land on said polling station's roof....

...bit like those who couldn't be bothered voting during the EU Referendum and we're supposed to feel sorry for them.

1 hour ago, Triple.H. said:

Hello Mr White Night

Haven't seen any posts from you for a good while, hope you're keeping well in these strange old times

Keeping fine thanks Triple H.

I hope you are fit and well too. :t:

• Like 2