British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
HGould

Positive Championship update

3 hours ago, steve69 said:

So an April 2021 start at the earliest. Fingers & toes crossed!!!!

Just make sure you have had your Flu Jab and your Covid Vaccine and we will all be good to go... Yeah... 

Inoculations and celebrations...

Regards
THJ

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Just make sure you have had your Flu Jab and your Covid Vaccine and we will all be good to go... Yeah... 

Inoculations and celebrations...

Regards
THJ

Will you be having your jabs, if there available John? ;)

3 hours ago, steve69 said:

So an April 2021 start at the earliest. Fingers & toes crossed!!!!

Easter is right at the start of the month.

Scientists change their mind quicker than the wind ,nobody knows what the real story is.Godfrey is just getting hopes up.Would like to think everything would be BACK TO NORMAL but certainly wouldn’t bank on it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Scientists change their mind quicker than the wind ,nobody knows what the real story is.Godfrey is just getting hopes up.Would like to think everything would be BACK TO NORMAL but certainly wouldn’t bank on it.

i can't see a 'normal' for a long time unfortunately .. stay in, figures go down, go out, figures go up - ad infinitum

we have to learn to live with it like we have flu and get things on track again

• Like 3

On 11/5/2020 at 1:30 PM, ruffdiamond said:

Will you be having your jabs, if there available John? ;)

Sure will... got the old BCG at school an never looked back... They should be made compulsory... this thing is a killer and anything that helps to fight it off and stops it spreading is okay by me...

Had a business lunch on Osbourne Road in Jesmond about 3 weeks back and there were students on the other table planning a Covid party cos they reckoned once they had it that would be it... idiots... give me a jab any day of the week...

Regards

THJ 

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Edited for accuracy
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Robinh88 said:

Fingers crossed!

slaver

Well this seems to be another VIRUS that's being labelled very dangerous ( it may be ) but to be fair nee body has a clue about it really as it just hoys a different symptom out every time !! It could be sote limbs loss of taste & smell etc.. so the best way to avoid it is probably common sense which all politicians seem to be lacking at the moment.. my prediction is they will open up come december the 2nd/3rd to get the shops booming for Xmas & then do another lockdown mid to late january for a few weeks the come Easter which I think is the beginning of April 2021 everything will be open again 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Well this seems to be another VIRUS that's being labelled very dangerous ( it may be ) but to be fair nee body has a clue about it really as it just hoys a different symptom out every time !! It could be sote limbs loss of taste & smell etc.. so the best way to avoid it is probably common sense which all politicians seem to be lacking at the moment.. my prediction is they will open up come december the 2nd/3rd to get the shops booming for Xmas & then do another lockdown mid to late january for a few weeks the come Easter which I think is the beginning of April 2021 everything will be open again 

ha ha. Not mentioning of course it's the  people who don't follow their rules that possibly put others in hospital with the virus. The government has already stated that after the 2nd of December, it will be back to the Tiers, but hoping that most areas will have seen a reduction in the R factor which is why we are having the lockdown.  

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

was with you all the way there mate, until the last 5 words. :t:

3 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

was with you all the way there mate, until the last 5 words. :t:

See what you mean but the beginning of April is I think Easter of next year which means ( fingers crossed  there may be some sort of reduction in covid cases which I doubt until we get a covid jab like the flu 1 we have ) but the government will want to see the Easter bank holiday up & running to help boost the economy as it's going to be a hard owld slog from now on