Sign in to follow this  
Hamish McRaker

Godfrey's 16

3 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Ken Dodd? ;)

I must leave the meths alone I meant the late great Paul Daniels lol

Just now, pienpeesman said:

I must leave the meths alone I meant the late great Paul Daniels lol

THJ is to blame for encouraging me to after meeting refreshments in the downstairs bar at brought & I bet it's the easiest arm he's ever had to twist 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, StevePark said:

Nope.  Went into the first corner in his first ride - fell off - never rode for Berwick again.

Hausinger did well for Birmingham at one time.

46 minutes ago, *JJ said:

Hausinger did well for Birmingham at one time.

TBF he had the occasional decent meeting for the Diamonds (9pts on the Isle of Wight , for instance) , but they were outweighed by the poor meetings in the end.  Witheld his services in September 2006 and was banned for the rest of the season.  Not helped by his mechanic getting in touch with the local paper 'The Journal,' who, for some bizarre reason, put his part of the story on to the back of a report of the match at Rye House (which Newcastle lost 69-21), making it look like I had put it on to the end of my report of the match!

Edited by StevePark
accuracy

Anybody have any idea who Kent have their eye on to replace Covatti?

20 minutes ago, blueherb777 said:

Anybody have any idea who Kent have their eye on to replace Covatti?

Depends what the points limit is surely?

Lots seem to think it's going to be slashed, some significantly.

Len'll have lots of NDL riders to use who know the track very well and who'll be known to him.

Just be a case of whatever he has to play with if points limit is a less than now.

Unlikely to be like for like average wise therefore.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

THJ is to blame for encouraging me to after meeting refreshments in the downstairs bar at brought & I bet it's the easiest arm he's ever had to twist 

Sorry not me; I have never been to the bar at Brought.... in fact I have never been to Brought? I once refereed a rugby match at Broughton Park and got exceedingly drunk after it; due to some fantastic hospitality and I cant remember seeing you there?

Your recollection of events must be dimmed by your predilection to liking a pint or two of meth's as you advised earlier, which is also confirmed by your statement that the late Paul Daniels was great... you need to stop drinking mate

Regards

THJ

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Sorry not me; I have never been to the bar at Brought.... in fact I have never been to Brought? I once refereed a rugby match at Broughton Park and got exceedingly drunk after it; due to some fantastic hospitality and I cant remember seeing you there?

Your recollection of events must be dimmed by your predilection to liking a pint or two of meth's as you advised earlier, which is also confirmed by your statement that the late Paul Daniels was great... you need to stop drinking mate

Regards

THJ

Not BROUGHT man I mean Newcastle stadium as it's now called & I have gave up the drink since sunday & I'm coping well just 

35 minutes ago, HGould said:

Depends what the points limit is surely?

Lots seem to think it's going to be slashed, some significantly.

Len'll have lots of NDL riders to use who know the track very well and who'll be known to him.

Just be a case of whatever he has to play with if points limit is a less than now.

Unlikely to be like for like average wise therefore.

If same teams as this year for 2021....wont the limit be the same?

2 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Not BROUGHT man I mean Newcastle stadium as it's now called & I have gave up the drink since sunday & I'm coping well just 

Oh Brough.... right...

Paul Daniels Ken Dodd!!! you need to take the methanol out the back of the vehicle mate the fumes are "puggling" your brain cells all one of them; and I know you only have one brain cell as Ruff Diamond told me if you had one less brain cell than you have now you would not have any at all... 

Good lad that Ruff... knows his stuff does Ruff...

Regards
THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Missed out word
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, blueherb777 said:

If same teams as this year for 2021....wont the limit be the same?

Think you will find that there will be a reduction in the build limit for 2021...

Ergo the teams will not be the same... Unless your team was two three or four points under the original build limit of 41...

As an educated guess the new build limit could be anything from as low as 34/35 to 38/39 depending on rider availability...

Regards
THJ

• Like 1

Whilst not believing 90% of what our club megaphone ‘THJ’ says our club, Newcastle, will be making at least two changes as one I was due to sponsor has just informed me the club no longer want his services, so something is going on in the background...and no THJ, it isn’t the one already announced.

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Think you will find that there will be a reduction in the build limit for 2021...

Ergo the teams will not be the same... Unless your team was two three or four points under the original build limit of 41...

As an educated guess the new build limit could be anything from as low as 34/35 to 38/39 depending on rider availability...

Regards
THJ

Only thing is Len says Chris Hunt has somebody lined up/in mind?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ringitsneck said:

Whilst not believing 90% of what our club megaphone ‘THJ’ says our club, Newcastle, will be making at least two changes as one I was due to sponsor has just informed me the club no longer want his services, so something is going on in the background...and no THJ, it isn’t the one already announced.

Think you will find you whinging Makem clown I was sponsoring the same bloke and have posted as such on the Newcastle 2020 thread before you stuck this slight on here you "schlepper"... what a tool... better start believing smeghead because 90% of "what I give"; you can take to the bank numbnuts... that is for sure...

39 minutes ago, blueherb777 said:

Only thing is Len says Chris Hunt has somebody lined up/in mind?

Yes and it is entirely feasible that the new guy has a lesser average than the bloke he is replacing is it not? 

Regards
THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Edited for accuracy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Oh Brough.... right...

Paul Daniels Ken Dodd!!! you need to take the methanol out the back of the vehicle mate the fumes are "puggling" your brain cells all one of them; and I know you only have one brain cell as Ruff Diamond told me if you one less brain cell than you have now you would not have any at all... 

Good lad that Ruff... knows his stuff does Ruff...

Regards
THJ

Don't be using that word CELL on here as some may start to get worried but just as well you put brain in front of it rather than the other 1 that means going to work for our Lizzie lol... You got any left ( cells ) or are yours still try'n to tell your NAPPA that hang overs don't exist...

• Haha 1