British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hamish McRaker

Godfrey's 16

2 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Think you will find that there will be a reduction in the build limit for 2021...

Ergo the teams will not be the same... Unless your team was two three or four points under the original build limit of 41...

As an educated guess the new build limit could be anything from as low as 34/35 to 38/39 depending on rider availability...

Regards
THJ

EDUCATED.. guess na not having that from somebody from laaaangbenton ( sorry if any 1 from up there is offended ha but Ruff will understand )ha

49 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Think you will find you whinging Makem clown I was sponsoring the same bloke and have posted as such on the Newcastle 2020 thread before you stuck this slight on here you "schlepper"... what a tool... better start believing smeghead because 90% of "what I give"; you can take to the bank numbnuts... that is for sure...

Yes and it is entirely feasible that the new guy has a lesser average than the bloke he is replacing is it not? 

Regards
THJ

And maybe the same average! Its all guesswork.

9 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Don't be using that word CELL on here as some may start to get worried but just as well you put brain in front of it rather than the other 1 that means going to work for our Lizzie lol... You got any left ( cells ) or are yours still try'n to tell your NAPPA that hang overs don't exist...

3 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

EDUCATED.. guess na not having that from somebody from laaaangbenton ( sorry if any 1 from up there is offended ha but Ruff will understand )ha

Funnily enough I don't get hung over as I try and drink a pint of water before I go to bed and that usually does the trick... and Ruff wishes he lived in Longbenton with the big lads instead of the posh end of NE12 in Forest Hall (Don't you know)(all fur coat and no knickers)

Regards
THJ

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, blueherb777 said:

And maybe the same average! Its all guesswork.

Not if the Team Build Points are reduced; if Nico Covatti does go (and I have no idea if he is or not but his name was mentioned earlier) and is currently on an average of 7.82 and with the team having 0.23 to spare you now have 8.05 to play with from the original build level of 41 points for a replacement.

However if the new Team Build is set at 39; 38 or 37 that figure could come down to as low as 4.05 at 37 and 2.05 if the Build Limit is set as low as 35... So I would put money on it not being a like for like average swap out unless other riders are swapped out at the same time... if the Team Build Points are reduced;

I can honestly see the whole team building circus starting again to a certain extent... hopefully the riders clubs already have and want to retain are protected and the ones they release will be used as fillers for other teams... its a problem for sure...

Regards
THJ

Edit: Just seen on the Official BSPL web site that Covatti is in fact not riding for Kent (shame that as he is an exciting rider)

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Edited for accuracy

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Funnily enough I don't get hung over as I try and drink a pint of water before I go to bed and that usually does the trick... and Ruff wishes he lived in Longbenton with the big lads instead of the posh end of NE12 in Forest Hall (Don't you know)(all fur coat and no knickers)

Regards
THJ

Wasn't 'All fur coat and no knickers' a 70's film I seem to remember in my youth?

• Haha 1