British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON 2021 finals Sat/Sun 16th/17th Oct- FINALS START AT 4PM BOTH DAYS

9 hours ago, stevehone said:

unless ticket sales were pretty good and they are a bit worried about selling as many next year?

Stand was sold out .I took a refund because of the Oct date next year, not great IMO.

3 hours ago, Maddas69 said:

Which conuntries are in the semifinals?

Should imagine it will be same teams as were set to go in 2020  before the semi`s were cancelled.

Germany, Poland, Denmark, France, Slovenia , Czech rep , Italy  Latvia, Russia, Australia,  Sweden, USA, Finland and Ukraine

So as shouty bollocks was telling me to get my tickets for BV last night, I went to the website this morning to do just as such and they ain't even on sale yet!.

Any ideas when they will be?

• Like 1

On 8/8/2021 at 9:37 AM, OveFundinFan said:

Are they going for extra seating on bends 3-4 as the last final at BV?

anyone in the know.

Can’t see them filling the place in Oct,the last Team Final in the height of summer they were letting you have seats in the Temporary stand the those in the queue for the standing area before the meeting started just to fill them.Don’t think they will go to that expense to built them for Oct meeting IMO.

42 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Can’t see them filling the place in Oct,the last Team Final in the height of summer they were letting you have seats in the Temporary stand the those in the queue for the standing area before the meeting started just to fill them.Don’t think they will go to that expense to built them for Oct meeting IMO.

If it is weather you thinking about, Hyde Road used to be cram jam full for the BLRC. I know times are different now, but everyone now knows what a race track NSS is and there will be plenty racers there. But there again it’s on telly live.

21 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

If it is weather you thinking about, Hyde Road used to be cram jam full for the BLRC. I know times are different now, but everyone now knows what a race track NSS is and there will be plenty racers there. But there again it’s on telly live.

I was at these cram jams you were taking about,they will never be beaten IMo.Times are different,but like you the racing is great,they might fill it though.I had tickets for original meeting but will hold off and chance getting tickets nearing time.

On 8/8/2021 at 9:05 AM, iainb said:

So as shouty bollocks was telling me to get my tickets for BV last night, I went to the website this morning to do just as such and they ain't even on sale yet!.

Any ideas when they will be?

Because it's already pretty much sold out! Remember it was originally due to be May 2020 and tickets have been carried over. There may be some available (due to refunds etc) which should go on sale at some point.

On 8/12/2021 at 12:02 AM, Rob B said:

Because it's already pretty much sold out! Remember it was originally due to be May 2020 and tickets have been carried over. There may be some available (due to refunds etc) which should go on sale at some point.

An email hit my InBox about 25 minutes ago advertising tickets. On a quick look at the Grandstand availability, there aren't many seats remaining in Block D but still quite a number across all the other blocks. Doesn't show the remaining availability in the South Stand standing, but you can still purchase tickets in there.

• Thanks 1

Not cheap but it'll be a sell otu so I guess they know what they are doing

Is the price shown for 2 nights racing, I can’t see options for the Friday or Saturday. If it price for 2 nights it’s a bargain. If it’s price for one night it’s still going to be value for money.