British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON 2021 finals Sat/Sun 16th/17th Oct- FINALS START AT 4PM BOTH DAYS

41 minutes ago, silverrocket said:

Can anyone confirm that the tickets I got for the original meeting can be used for this meeting?Thanks in advance.

Yes you need to go to the original link to print off new tickets.

For a number of reasons I definitely know that Tai will be in England in October :t:. So not picking him would be a tad cutting off yer nose to spite yer face. Thank goodness Rosco still not in charge.

8 hours ago, racers and royals said:

hi, can anyone out there remember when the tickets originally went on sale or which company handled the tickets. I've  been wading through my inbox from 2020 and can't find head nor tail in my inbox. Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, iwright71 said:

hi, can anyone out there remember when the tickets originally went on sale or which company handled the tickets. I've  been wading through my inbox from 2020 and can't find head nor tail in my inbox. Thanks in advance.

https://mpv.tickets.com/?orgid=53250&agency=SWMS_MPV&packageId=48035&packageListId=48033#/event/PKG/seatmap/?selectBuyers=false&minPrice=35&maxPrice=80&quantity=2&sort=price_desc&ada=false&seatSelection=true&onlyCoupon=true&onlyVoucher=false

10 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I received an email that simply said there was no need to do anything. I’ve printed off new tickets as suggested to play safe but hopefully there would be no problems if someone turned up using tickets with the original 2020 date on them.

The new tickets say Doors:5:00PM | Engines 4:00PM , yet https://www.speedwaygp.com/son/event/Manchester says the event starts 16.00, so I assume there is a misprint on the tickets.

Edited by Tactical Joker

2 hours ago, Tactical Joker said:

I received an email that simply said there was no need to do anything. I’ve printed off new tickets as suggested to play safe but hopefully there would be no problems if someone turned up using tickets with the original 2020 date on them.

The new tickets say Doors:5:00PM | Engines 4:00PM , yet https://www.speedwaygp.com/son/event/Manchester says the event starts 16.00, so I assume there is a misprint on the tickets.

Oh dear hear we go again !!!:D  Start time maybe confirmed by someone before the 15th October

9 hours ago, Neila said:

Oh dear hear we go again !!!:D  Start time maybe confirmed by someone before the 15th October

Perhaps :unsure:  I see the header for this thread has been amended to confirm 16.00 start.

Not sure why the start time has to be such a cryptic message on the tickets in the first place but taking it all at face value we would have been standing outside for the first hour :) :rolleyes:

Edited by Tactical Joker

has the tickets sold out or is the website not working for new ticket sales ?

21 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Having a tech nightmare. My laptop has bust so using a new laptop which is not as good and wont connect to printer. logged into ticket page on the above post and can't find my tickets. Been searching through ten thousand unread emails trying to find ticket purchase, no success , like searching for a needle  in a haystack.Can anyone tell me a keyword that I can search for connected to the original confirmation email ? Other than it looks like no S.O.N for me.

there is a search facility for your emails, put in 'speedway of nations'

or email ukhelpdesk@tickets.com with your details and they will send you a link to your tickets.

I had to email them to confirm I still had the tickets and they sent me a link to print mine off last week.

Hope this helps.:t:

Edited by PirateShip

6 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

there is a search facility for your emails, put in 'speedway of nations'

Many thanks Pirate Ship , tickets located. Really thankful for your help.

1 minute ago, iwright71 said:

Many thanks Pirate Ship , tickets located. Really thankful for your help.

Cool :party:

Anytime :t:

Great to see NSS a near sell out, and its a fantastic stadium for speedway, but two days of rain free speedway in Manchester in October is a worry.

11 hours ago, screm said:

Great to see NSS a near sell out, and its a fantastic stadium for speedway, but two days of rain free speedway in Manchester in October is a worry.

The track at the NSS is arguably the best in world speedway.

I'm just blown away each time I go there with the quality of racing, the passing & the moves pulled. 

Don't get me wrong I go to other tracks in GB and see some fantastic racing but for me the NSS is a solid 10 :t:

With the weather at least with an earlier start time it gives an option to delay if the rain falls 'at the right time'!

Rain or not I guess your gonna need your thermals, yer Long John's and yer Nora Batty's :party:

Edited by PirateShip