British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON 2021 finals Sat/Sun 16th/17th Oct- FINALS START AT 4PM BOTH DAYS

3 hours ago, PirateShip said:

Wish USA still had some world class riders. Let's hope those currently riding can step it up in the next couple of years. Maybe Wilbur Hancock will be the next big American :t:

Never forget Ronnie Correy riding for my home town Long Eaton in '95. That was awesome.

I've seen 3 Yanks in the last few days and I would say the future looks quite bright for them, Becker and Nicol were impressive at the NSS earlier today and Ruml impressed at Leicester on Saturday night.

3 hours ago, iainb said:

I've seen 3 Yanks in the last few days and I would say the future looks quite bright for them, Becker and Nicol were impressive at the NSS earlier today and Ruml impressed at Leicester on Saturday night.

And just seen Becker av a gud one at Wolves. 

On 11/22/2020 at 9:57 AM, bruno said:

Now the dates have been announced for October does anyone know when the dates up to claim a refund. Still having a think what to do. Thought I might have got another email once the dates were released

I am looking for 2 tickets in the seated area if you have any for sale.  Please message me if you do thanks

If anyone has any spare or available seated tickets or tickets for the disabled area , for both days can you p.m. me please . I know its a long shot but you never know 

Edited by Paulco

I've still got my original e tickets printed off for May 2020. Anyone know if these will be ok to get in. 

39 minutes ago, bruno said:

I've still got my original e tickets printed off for May 2020. Anyone know if these will be ok to get in. 

print new ones to be safe

2 hours ago, bruno said:

Got a link with an email confirming new date which takes you to new tickets to print off

I've just found the email which I received on 12th December but there's no new tickets on there and it says no action required original tickets are valid so I'm presuming I'm ok. 

10 hours ago, Neila said:

Got a link with an email confirming new date which takes you to new tickets to print off

I've been looking everywhere to try and get new tickets printed off,where is the link you are talking about?Thanks.

No link on my email either, just says original tickets are ok to use and no further action required

1 hour ago, bruno said:

No link on my email either, just says original tickets are ok to use and no further action required

Thanks for the reply,it's s bit worrying that some people are printing new tickets off when seemingly you can use the original ones.

Draw for the 2 semi`s in Daugavpils 

Semi 1 Friday September 17th

A USA

B Poland

C Czech Rep 

D Denmark

E Slovenia

F Sweden

G Finland

Semi 2 Saturday September 18th

A Italy

B Australia