British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON 2021 finals Sat/Sun 16th/17th Oct- FINALS START AT 4PM BOTH DAYS

1 hour ago, WembleyLion said:

Agreed.

I think it might help though if the basic rules were clearly published in the programme (I acknowledge there is a flow chart on page 10 that assists) or on the SON website as it might help to stop the guessing and confusion.

Talking of the programme the score chart is very poor with no place for recording times or total scores for individual riders. 

And how are you going to fit in Aspgren, Bewley and Thorsell's replacements? Do you have your magic white ink pen?

It started raining about 1am and been light rain all night and into the morning. Stopped raining at 9.30am and looking at radar shouldn’t be anymore.

Will be completely different track to yesterday, for those that complained was too slick it will be lot grippier today as that rain will have soaked into inside and will mean racing won’t be as good in my opinion but we will see.

9 hours ago, mark.1 said:

Just to be clear if zmarzlik wins the final and janowski comes last then poland will win it if they have a better head to head against the other team in the final 

No. The other team win 5-4.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rob B said:

It started raining about 1am and been light rain all night and into the morning. Stopped raining at 9.30am and looking at radar shouldn’t be anymore.

Will be completely different track to yesterday, for those that complained was too slick it will be lot grippier today as that rain will have soaked into inside and will mean racing won’t be as good in my opinion but we will see.

Hopefully with the inside being pretty bereft of dirt last evening there wont be the usual few inches of depth to have got soaked..

I left last night just after 8pm and they had pretty much flattened the circuit so hopefully plenty of the rain would have slid off straight into the drains..

At least Fireman Phil shouldnt be tempted to get the water cart out... :D

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, arnieg said:

And how are you going to fit in Aspgren, Bewley and Thorsell's replacements? Do you have your magic white ink pen?

BSI have missed out on a big marketing opportunity for white ink!:)

I think the final should be over 3 heats and the combined totals are the winners,If you have a E.F. in the final that is it done.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, soupy said:

I think the final should be over 3 heats and the combined totals are the winners,If you have a E.F. in the final that is it done.

That's speedway always has been :party:

7 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

That's speedway always has been :party:

Yep I know that but another day when it could of all been wrapped up yesterday…

Just now, staechmann said:

Confirmed where please?

On the internet

• Haha 1

No announcement from Tai Woffinden - SoN - Team GB or elsewhere at this stage. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1