British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON 2021 finals Sat/Sun 16th/17th Oct- FINALS START AT 4PM BOTH DAYS

Typical speedway cock up with the start times. 

I would tend to trust the earlier start time which they had set for last year's October event at the NSS so that we might be a tad warmer. 

Bonkers avin the event in October anyways full stop, especially with the Manchester climate! :nono:

Semi- finals draw done for Daugavpils- 17th/18th September

SF 1

Poland

Denmark

Sweden

Finland

Czech Rep

Slovenia

USA

SF 2

Russia

Australia

Latvia

Italy

Ukraine

Germany

France

Edited by racers and royals

47 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Then they are both wrong !!! ( or the GP website is wrong ;))

Also new tickets state 19:00.

If you follow the link in your original Email to print your tickets they are now showing your new tickets to print.

9 minutes ago, Silver Cheetah Snr said:

Also new tickets state 19:00.

If you follow the link in your original Email to print your tickets they are now showing your new tickets to print.

I still think it is as the GP website states 4pm on both days- i will endeavour to confirm one way or the other

32 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I still think it is as the GP website states 4pm on both days- i will endeavour to confirm one way or the other

100% confirmed  that it`s 4pm start both days 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Silver Cheetah Snr said:

Could I please ask where it is stating this as I can't find anything on the website at all other than if you go to buy tickets off the web site then it is stating 19:00.

It is stated on the Speedway GP website  https://www.speedwayofnations.com/son/event/Manchester     and confirmed to me by the FIM

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Is one of them gates opening time?

The start time is getting stupid, just looked at my new print at home tickets, it states engine start 4pm doors open 5pm !!!  I'm confused:blink:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Neila said:

The start time is getting stupid, just looked at my new print at home tickets, it states engine start 4pm doors open 5pm !!!  I'm confused:blink:

Why is it getting stupid ? It starts at 4pm both days - ignore anything else that people say or print !!!!

48 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Why is it getting stupid ? It starts at 4pm both days - ignore anything else that people say or print !!!!

Because there are sources that one would reasonably (but wrongly) assume to be reliable that are suggesting otherwise.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, arnieg said:

Because there are sources that one would reasonably (but wrongly) assume to be reliable that are suggesting otherwise.

Then they need to be contacted by whoever doesn’t believe BSI and the FIM and ask them to correct the wrong information.

• Like 1

Team GB for me..... 

Woffinden, Bewley & Brennan :t:

Tai is the Best of British, 3x World Champion and a true leader. Mind his form of late even in the Ekstraliga is a little concerning. 

Ruthless misses out mainly because it's Bewley's home track. NSS track record as well Dan is the Man and as ridden alongside Tai at Wroclaw 

Brennan is simply the best of the Under 21's, he will love the banked tracked at NSS. 

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Because on the tickets it's says doors 5PM engines 4PM  Going by that people will still be outside coming in after the engine's have started !!!

Probably nearer the time Some clarity will appear, that's if the Manchester weather doesn't have a go at messing things up.