British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON 2021 finals Sat/Sun 16th/17th Oct- FINALS START AT 4PM BOTH DAYS

2 minutes ago, Neila said:

Because on the tickets it's says doors 5PM engines 4PM  Going by that people will still be outside coming in after the engine's have started !!!

Probably nearer the time Some clarity will appear, that's if the Manchester weather doesn't have a go at messing things up.

Surely the answer lies with Belle Vue to update their website to reflect what’s actually happening as against what’s fiction. They could also email all the ticket holders on the database to  correct any wrong information.

17 minutes ago, Neila said:

Because on the tickets it's says doors 5PM engines 4PM  Going by that people will still be outside coming in after the engine's have started !!!

Probably nearer the time Some clarity will appear, that's if the Manchester weather doesn't have a go at messing things up.

If it says doors 5pm and engines 4pm it looks like a typo, 7 being above 4 on the keyboard number keypad... anyway if you take away the first number you thought of you'll have your answer, btw the date of the meeting is actually the 32nd of Julember :drink:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Neila said:

My ticket says I get a free Tardis on the day! :rofl:

On 8/20/2021 at 1:58 PM, Silver Cheetah Snr said:

Could I please ask where it is stating this as I can't find anything on the website at all other than if you go to buy tickets off the web site then it is stating 19:00.

I’d turn up at four. Looks like you might be watching it and have a free choice of seats. Everyone else will be thinking of tucking into their evening meal, on the assumption they still have a few hours to kill lol. 

Lambert Bewley Brennan for me

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Blimey !!! you will have Woffy applying for Aussie citizenship ;)

body language on the bike doesn't look to have the fight, but being left out of this might be the end of him ever riding for GB again

My opinion is Tai should be in the team, no doubt about it. He is currently 6th in the world championship, that’s a big qualification factor, on top of all his experience.

Its a toss up between Dan and Robert. Dan has more experience on the track, but Robert more experience at the top level.  Think I would go with Dan.

pis it stil an under 21 for the reserve?  Who is in consideration?

1 minute ago, OveFundinFan said:

My opinion is Tai should be in the team, no doubt about it. He is currently 6th in the world championship, that’s a big qualification factor, on top of all his experience.

Its a toss up between Dan and Robert. Dan has more experience on the track, but Robert more experience at the top level.  Think I would go with Dan.

pis it stil an under 21 for the reserve?  Who is in consideration?

Kemp, Brennan and Rowe i would think

What line ups do we think we will see for the other nations? 

Artem for Russia but Emil or Tarasenko? 

Madsen + Thomsen or Michelsen? 

For Sweden I'd would think Lindgren + Aspgren + PHB. 

12 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

What line ups do we think we will see for the other nations? 

Artem for Russia but Emil or Tarasenko? 

Madsen + Thomsen or Michelsen? 

For Sweden I'd would think Lindgren + Aspgren + PHB. 

Timo Lahti and Timi Salonen (U21) me thinks are certain for us. Jesse Mustonen and Tero Aarnio fight for the second spot. They both deserve it, either way someone will not be happy.

• Like 1

Looks like it's a sell out !!! No standing tickets left and can only book 1 seated ticket 

On 8/24/2021 at 3:39 PM, Neila said:

Looks like it's a sell out !!! No standing tickets left and can only book 1 seated ticket 

There will be possibility of more tickets going on sale on 3rd/4th bend. But there is currently a COVID test centre on 4th bend taking half that space so maybe they waiting to see what happening with that.

Woffinden, Bewley & Brennan. 

All 3 picks are a no brainer. 

Woffinden......it's been proven that without him we would have no chance, not that it needed proving. 

Bewley......scoring loads of points for the Aces and track record holder. 

Brennan......Brit Under 21 champion and it's his home track. 

Got me grandstand tickets so bring home Gold lads :t:

Edited by PirateShip