Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

I'm busy translating an interview with Zenon Plech from Polish to English that will be included in a book that will be printed in early December if anyone is interested. The book will have interviews with around 30 current and former riders, and it's being published by the Polish website Po-Bandzie. If anyone is interested in buying a copy, please PM me. Other riders interviewed include Emil Sayfutdinov, Erik Gundersen, Tommy Knudsen, Scott Nicholls, Egon Muller and lots of others. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, stewmac said:

I'm busy translating an interview with Zenon Plech from Polish to English that will be included in a book that will be printed in early December if anyone is interested. The book will have interviews with around 30 current and former riders, and it's being published by the Polish website Po-Bandzie. If anyone is interested in buying a copy, please PM me. Other riders interviewed include Emil Sayfutdinov, Erik Gundersen, Tommy Knudsen, Scott Nicholls, Egon Muller and lots of others. 

Just sent you a PM.

Fantastic rider first saw him in 1972 always round the boards on full throttle and not shy of pulling the odd wheelie RIP wonderful memories.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Goldhawk said:

Id definetely like a copy - Zuper Zenon - East End Legend !!

It's now available to pre order. I'll make a post on the forum shortly. 

Watched the funeral did,nt understand a word but still found it emotional, Zenon was an amazing rider and a very nice person, will be missed by many R.I.P.

• Like 1