British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

SEC 2021 4th and final  round Saturday 10th July Rybnik... live on Eurosport Player

48 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

He will be in ;)

Well I doubt Cookie will feature in the set up unless we're wiped out with injuries 

11 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Lahti i was referring to :)

LOL.oops I got carried away with Brummies getting a couple of 5 1s up in Berwick

Well done Dan Bewley.

Are the SEC finals being televised in the UK, ie BT sport or Eurosport , thanks.

59 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

What does the thread title say ? ;)

Doh I’ll get my coat, could not find it on the listings:icon_smile_clown:

50 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Doh I’ll get my coat, could not find it on the listings:icon_smile_clown:

Listings for Eurosport UK for the 12th will be available tomorrow or Sunday- fingers crossed it is live from 6.30pm- certainly Eurosport Poland go live at 1930 local time.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 1:24 PM, racers and royals said:

Listings for Eurosport UK for the 12th will be available tomorrow or Sunday- fingers crossed it is live from 6.30pm- certainly Eurosport Poland go live at 1930 local time.

Looks like this is only available via the Eurosport player/website.

For those that don't have a subscription the annual pass is currently half price at £19.99 but you'll have to be quick as the deal ends today.

https://auth.eurosportplayer.com/product

Edit: offer ends 6/6/21

Edited by Noodles

24 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Looks like this is only available via the Eurosport player/website.

For those that don't have a subscription the annual pass is currently half price at £19.99 but you'll have to be quick as the deal ends today.

https://auth.eurosportplayer.com/product

Typical !!!!! never rely on Eurosport  :mad:- i will be watching Eurosport Poland in that case. However i do think that the other rounds will be live on Eurosport 1 or 2

22 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Typical !!!!! never rely on Eurosport  :mad:- i will be watching Eurosport Poland in that case. However i do think that the other rounds will be live on Eurosport 1 or 2

I found it on the listings ....so not available for viewing without a payment pass?

1 hour ago, topaz325 said:

I found it on the listings ....so not available for viewing without a payment pass?

I wasn`t disputing your post, just commenting on the fact that Eurosport are showing Le Mans BIKES  24 hour race and Tennis highlights before live Speedway !!!!! on this occasion.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

I wasn`t disputing your post, just commenting on the fact that Eurosport are showing Le Mans BIKES  24 hour race and Tennis highlights before live Speedway !!!!! on this occasion.

I am not surprised.