British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

SEC 2021 4th and final  round Saturday 10th July Rybnik... live on Eurosport Player

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Then the chances are that one of the Polish streamers will show it or SpeedwayRus on Vk.com

I'll miss tonight as going out but Speedway Rus on VK.com has never missed a beat since I signed up.  It's free to sign up and it's brilliant. :t:

Will there be English commentary on via the Eurosport player does anyone know?

SEC tweeted earlier that it will be on Eurosport 1 now.  ? My TV guide says nadal vs djokovic replay, I wish they would make their mind up 

10 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Yes Dave Rowe in English and Sam Ermolenko in American :)

Cheers R&R, worth locating a supply from somewhere then.

32 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

SEC tweeted earlier that it will be on Eurosport 1 now.  ? My TV guide says nadal vs djokovic replay, I wish they would make their mind up 

Eurosport schedule showing Mens double final on at 5.30pm - so i would be very surprised if Speedway is on instead of that 

If it is shown on just the player, for anyone who uses Amazon Prime, you can sign up to a free 1 week trial for eurosport player.

Literally just go to amazon and put eurosport player into the search bar.

9 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

If it is shown on just the player, for anyone who uses Amazon Prime, you can sign up to a free 1 week trial for eurosport player.

Top man, thanks.

1 hour ago, Gasser90 said:

They could mean Eurosport INTERNATIONAL NOT gb

1 hour ago, teaboy279 said:

I want to sit and watch it on TV, and as I already have Eurosport available to me through that, I they now saying you've got pay yet more money to watch it through a different sourse, if so, they can stick it.  We didn't have this problem with BT Sport.

• Like 2