British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

SEC 2021 4th and final  round Saturday 10th July Rybnik... live on Eurosport Player

Madsen kept taking a very wide line. He must have wanted that cause he kept doing it, but it cost him a point earlier and again in the final. Those two points would have made equal top with Pawlicki, and Michelson 3rd.  Now Madsen needs a faultless round 4 with the others dropping points.

Dan could have had a better score, let himself down couple of times, so that was 2 points lost.  Needs to gate better. 

In the final I think Madsen remembered what Michelson did to him in earlier round and shut off when otherwise he may have kept going round him. 
Now Lambert needs what to do to stay in the GP series in 2022.           
Is Thorsell in this years GP?  I hope not.

Edited by OveFundinFan

Was it a good meeting ? Went to Gdansk a few years ago following a Torun GP for a round of the World U21. Thought it was a bit of a run down Stadium in need of a bit of TLC 

27 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Thorsell in this years GP?  I hope not.

No. Oliver Berntzon qualified.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fullmax said:

Was it a good meeting ? Went to Gdansk a few years ago following a Torun GP for a round of the World U21. Thought it was a bit of a run down Stadium in need of a bit of TLC 

IMO it was a fairly good meeting, more then a bit of passing, there was different lines.                       
Of course viewing on tv doesn’t show what the stadium itself is like.

20 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

How is he going this year?

17th in averages in eWinner 1 between Lahti & Milik. Can't find Elitserin averages 

15 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Top 5 with a round to go

Michelsen  39

Pawlicki  39

Madsen 37

Dudek 33

Bewley 31

I backed Bewley e/w at the start, definitely in with a shout if he can reach another final, cracking first year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nw42 said:

I backed Bewley e/w at the start, definitely in with a shout if he can reach another final, cracking first year.

He has a 5 point cushion back to 6th so should be in the 2022 field(top 5) without having to qualify.

Edited by racers and royals

22 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Not good enough yet for a place in 2022 GP, IMO

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

He has a 5 point cushion back to 6th so should be in the 2022 field(top 5) without having to qualify.

In terms of British rider development that's good news. Lambert may make top 8 in GP's, but if he doesn't and doesn't get a Wildcard I'm sure he'd get an SEC wildcard even if he doesn't qualify through qualifiers. Bewley is gaining valuable experience in world class company.

7 hours ago, Col said:

In terms of British rider development that's good news. Lambert may make top 8 in GP's, but if he doesn't and doesn't get a Wildcard I'm sure he'd get an SEC wildcard even if he doesn't qualify through qualifiers. Bewley is gaining valuable experience in world class company.

Top 6 only in GP’s now qualify by right for the following season  5 picks  SEC winner and top 3 from GP challenge.

42 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Top 6 only in GP’s now qualify by right for the following season  5 picks  SEC winner and top 3 from GP challenge.

But we all know the picks will be spots 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th!

Edited by Col

12 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

How is he going this year?

Should give someone for KK to compete with in the GPs

3 hours ago, Najjer said:

Should give someone for KK to compete with in the GPs

O dear.

I like KK but only when he is flying.  Same as Lindback, he was good when his head was right. Both could have been world champs, but their again there are others like them in the past.  Jess up could have been world champ, the Mighty Morton could have.