British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest compost

Barron Trophy at Rye House 15th March 1992

Guest compost

This meeting was rained off (or the track was waterlogged - depending on what you read). However, my questions are - does anyone know who was due to ride and the riding order ?  Long shot I know but if you don't ask ...

Thanks

A look at the Speedway Star for the week leading up for the meeting confirms the following riders were scheduled to ride:

Jan Pedersen, Trevor O'Brien, Mark & Sean Courtney, John Wainwright and Wayne Baxter (All Rye House), Josh Larsen, Andy Galvin, Troy Pratt and Alan Mogridge (All Arena Essex), Martin Dixon (Long Eaton), Paul Whittaker (Peterborough), Peter Glanz and Rickard Hellsen (Both Milton Keynes), Donny Odom (Middlesbrough) and Zdenek Tesar (Ipswich). Martin Goodwin (Rye House) was injured leading up to the meeting and was expected not to ride. Reading an article in the Speedway Star, Martin Goodwin declared himself fit and would have ridden if the meeting took place. I don't have the riding order, but it's a start.

Guest compost
15 hours ago, steve19620 said:

A look at the Speedway Star for the week leading up for the meeting confirms the following riders were scheduled to ride:

Jan Pedersen, Trevor O'Brien, Mark & Sean Courtney, John Wainwright and Wayne Baxter (All Rye House), Josh Larsen, Andy Galvin, Troy Pratt and Alan Mogridge (All Arena Essex), Martin Dixon (Long Eaton), Paul Whittaker (Peterborough), Peter Glanz and Rickard Hellsen (Both Milton Keynes), Donny Odom (Middlesbrough) and Zdenek Tesar (Ipswich). Martin Goodwin (Rye House) was injured leading up to the meeting and was expected not to ride. Reading an article in the Speedway Star, Martin Goodwin declared himself fit and would have ridden if the meeting took place. I don't have the riding order, but it's a start.

Thanks Steve appreciated.

It's for a revision to the 1992 files on the researcher website (and to include a year file hopefully).

Edited by compost
Addendum