British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BuxtonTiger

Connor Bailey - Suspension

Extremely odd ... there will without doubt be more to this. 

When I read the article in speedway star it didn’t really say who or where the bullying took place. 
normally in these cases there are three sides to the story with the truth in the middle. 
bullying is unacceptable in any workplace. Hopefully this can be resolved or agree to stop any further accusations on both sides. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

When I read the article in speedway star it didn’t really say who or where the bullying took place. 
normally in these cases there are three sides to the story with the truth in the middle. 
bullying is unacceptable in any workplace. Hopefully this can be resolved or agree to stop any further accusations on both sides. 

I agree... reminded me that all has  gone quite on the Pritel front?

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 1

Well he didn't take part in the Gillman meeting yesterday. A meeting incidentally won by Jaimon Lidsey; 2nd Jason Crump; 3rd Justin Sedgman.

Close skidder, that was the points going into the final. Results were, Lidsey, Ballantyne, Sedgeman, Crump in the final.

20 hours ago, Duane said:

Close skidder, that was the points going into the final. Results were, Lidsey, Ballantyne, Sedgeman, Crump in the final.

Yes you are right. I didn't scroll down to the end of the Gillman Speedway results page. Just wanted to see if Bailey was in the meeting.