British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
steve roberts

IQ Test

You'll probably get messages now Steve for more tests but can you supply credit card details lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bruno said:

You'll probably get messages now Steve for more tests but can you supply credit card details lol

Paying for an IQ test?

That is the real test of your IQ.  :D

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Paying for an IQ test?

That is the real test of your IQ.  :D

Yes as I said gullible but also curious?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Blupanther said:

It probably takes a single digit IQ to think that voter fraud is funny...

As others have said on here, nobody supports voter fraud. SHOULD it turn out be a case of voter fraud here in the U.S. election, then yes, I would support the appropriate course of events.

However, we are still waiting for PROOF, and again, I will remind you that Trump simply claiming it on Twitter is not proof - particularly when so many of the claims have been proven to be false.

Should one feel that there is a legitimate reason to question what has happened, there are proper channels available. You don't simply claim something that can immediately be dismissed, then come up with another similarly erroneous claim. And again, and again, and again... And you certainly don't post it on Twitter for the whole world to see!

I have said before, I don't think Trump is a bad President. The problem is that his words and actions are not becoming of a national leader.

Apologies to Steve for this rant, but if you weren't going around the BSF hijacking threads for your political beliefs, then we would simply be having a bit of fun between ourselves.

Edited by chunky
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, chunky said:

As others have said on here, nobody supports voter fraud. SHOULD it turn out be a case of voter fraud here in the U.S. election, then yes, I would support the appropriate course of events.

However, we are still waiting for PROOF, and again, I will remind you that Trump simply claiming it on Twitter is not proof - particularly when so many of the claims have been proven to be false.

Should one feel that there is a legitimate reason to question what has happened, there are proper channels available. You don't simply claim something that can immediately be dismissed, then come up with another similarly erroneous claim. And again, and again, and again... And you certainly don't post it on Twitter for the whole world to see!

I have said before, I don't think Trump is a bad President. The problem is that his words and actions are not becoming of a national leader.

Apologies to Steve for this rant, but if you weren't going around the BSF hijacking threads for your political beliefs, then we would simply be having a bit of fun between ourselves.

That's okay Chunky at least you have something to say unlike that troll "Toto".

• Like 1

On 1/1/2021 at 11:15 AM, DC2 said:

Out of interest, how do you spend your normal day?

Playing computer games in your bedroom? Stacking shelves? Treating patients? Playing a professional sport? Climbing Everest? Backpacking across the world? Meditating like Buddha? Attending the House of Commons?

What actually is a “worthy” way of spending one’s life?

And what makes you feel so superior that you can criticise others?

:o:D:party::party: