British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bavarian

Mildura Solo Speedway Livestream this Saturday morning 9/1/21

Mark Lemon (@SkidMark73) | Twitter

There is live coverage of a speedway meeting at Mildura in Australia this Saturday (January 9, 2021) and the Internet stream is free for all to watch !

It starts early in the morning at 7:30am GMT - just follow the link https://iframe.dacast.com/live/ba332cd1-4450-6e61-d904-b6d64465d538/4ef1764a-392a-de04-2cb8-1c24eec53302

ATPI Mildura Solo Masters (12)
Jason Crump
Justin Sedgmen
Jordan Stewart
Cooper Riordan
Ryan Douglas
Dakota Ballantyne
Jack Morrison
Fraser Bowes
Robert Medson
Aden Clare
Patrick Hamilton
Dayle Wood

Support Solos (4)
Brenton Kerr
John Doolan
Lachlan Hill
Jason Stewart

250cc Solos (5)
Jackson Milner
Riley McCarthy
Lewis Monaghan
Riley Plum
Mick Codgell

Sidecars (4)
Neale Hancock/Brendan Johnson
Byren Gates/Mick O’Loughlin
Simon Cohrs/Reece Farr
Nathan Cock/Jack McMahon

anybody watching ?

that was a really nasty accident for Robert Medson just now when he was thrown over the safety fence after that collision on the back straight. Let's hope he is not too badly injured.

I watched some good to see the bikes buy had to turn the volume off after a while i thought my misses could go onn and on but those 3 :o

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

What happened to the sidecars? I watched from event 12 and they were not shown at all! 

don't know why, but there were no sidecars racing today.

No idea who the main commentator was but he was determined not to let the incidental racing get in the way of his knockabout chat and laughs with his mates Darcy Ward and Jaimon Lidsey! Half the time I had no idea who was in the race as that seemed to be a minor and irrelevant detail. And four hours to run a meeting...? On the plus side, it was free to watch!

• Like 1

We also had a sun break! Just like at home then! Was impressed with the way the kids were involved. Even those on the balance bikes were giving it a good go.

Yes, I signed up and payed for the Gates Cup, the vision was average, and the excuse for commentary, was very ametuer. Reminded me of three guys talking in the crowd.And the price has increased 100 % from last year, and from other peoples comments on here, the quality has not improved. Not happy Ralph!

January 2021 the livestream apparently was free, then sometime in 2021it cost A$10. Now January 2022, it has gone up to A$20. And apparently the quality of the vision and the audio , has not improved a jot.