British Speedway Forum

4 hours ago, Ringitsneck said:

My apologies, Steve Pate it is then.

Yes, Steve took over the Junior team when I packed in in 2019. Best of luck to them in 21. :approve: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2021 fixtures update (Taken off the Newcastle Speedway Facebook page):

Updated Fixture Changes.

Newcastle would like to offer a massive thankyou to the promoters of both Edinburgh and Birmingham, in their co-operation of helping to change the following fixtures.

Delete

Sunday 2nd May - 90th Anniversary Celebration

Sunday 9th May - Edinburgh

Sunday 23rd May - Birmingham

Insert

Sunday 23rd May - 90th Anniversary Celebration

Sunday 5th September - Edinburgh

Sunday 12th September - Birmingham

Now that we have had the long-awaited announcement from the government about the roadmap out of the lockdown, we can all begin to prepare for the 2021 British Speedway season, and here at Newcastle, we are all working extremely hard behind the scenes to make sure our 90th Anniversary season opener will get Newcastle back to the tapes with a bang!

We can't wait to welcome everyone back to Brough and kick off the season the way intend to carry it on!

39 minutes ago, MrP said:

Have admission prices been announced?

Band A £10 Band B £15 Band C £20 Band D £25  and anything above £40 You need to bring proof of Id etc lol

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, MrP said:

Have admission prices been announced?

Don't quote me on this but I think it's gonna be £17.50 which will be for 30 heats... CL and a following NL meeting...

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Don't quote me on this but I think it's gonna be £17.50 which will be for 30 heats... CL and a following NL meeting...

Regards 

THJ 

What if there's only a CL meeting?

1 hour ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Dale's owld man

Actually looks owlder than he is. ;)

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ 

£17.50 is quite reasonable even if it was just 15 heats.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ 

Does that include VALUE ADDED TAX ??

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Admission prices now online on the website 

20 notes for 30 heats isn't too bad unless you don't have 20 notes or don't want to watch 30 heats.

I'll see how long the 30 heats meetings take but I can't see me spending £20 if it's a 4 hour job like the  Gems double headers used to be.

• Like 1

Not unexpected prices given the 15/30 heat meetings, and that there is no car park fee now. All tickets to be booked beforehand in accordance with COVID regulations. 90th Anniversary meeting to be booked ahead and the same price as normal 15 heater, and also the continuation with concessions. Sounds about right. Programmes additional.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Does that include VALUE ADDED TAX ??

Haha... yes I think Rob and his team have a good handle on the finances and know what their tax obligations are...

3 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

What if there's only a CL meeting?

Here's a link 

https://newcastle-speedway.co.uk/2021/02/24/2021-admission-prices-released/

Hopefully the link works and to be fair the admission charges are pretty reasonable and comparable with other clubs...

Go to the pictures and get some bait (popcorn and a fizzy drink) and you dont get much change out of 20 quid and two adults taking a kid each on the Spedway on the special works out very reasonable... 

Think it's about right...

Regards
THJ 

• Like 1