British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

Because he who types every third piece on here was given the information in confidence , as a ‘ sponsor ‘ of said rider but couldn’t keep it secret as he always wants to be the centre of attention so he told anyone who would listen.

No wonder Mackem's get called SMB's because you are the stereotypical SMB

Regards 

THJ  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ringitsneck said:

Because he who types every third piece on here was given the information in confidence , as a ‘ sponsor ‘ of said rider but couldn’t keep it secret as he always wants to be the centre of attention so he told anyone who would listen.

You seem to know a lot of THJ'S shinnagins.. you stalking him on hear

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

You seem to know a lot of THJ'S shinnagins.. you stalking him on hear

No need to, he tells me everything he knows and everything he’s made up , he just can’t keep quiet and even talks in his sleep ( yes, I do know !)

17 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

No need to, he tells me everything he knows and everything he’s made up , he just can’t keep quiet and even talks in his sleep ( yes, I do know !)

Can't be enough hours in the day for that!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

If folk are known to, apparently possess those traits, would it not be wise not to disclose sensitive information to them?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

If folk are known to, apparently possess those traits, would it not be wise not to disclose sensitive information to them?

Ruff “There are those who know and those who don't know. And for every ten thousand who don't know there's only one who knows. That's the miracle of all time--the fact that these millions know so much but don't know this.” or to put it another way that explains our SMB follower... “there are three kinds of people in the world: those who don't know and don't know they don't know; those who don't know and do know they don't know; and those who know and know how much they still don't know.” the first instance is our Macken friend...

Actually the last one comes from an Arab Proverb which really states...   "There are four kinds of people, three of which are to be avoided and the fourth cultivated: those who don’t know that they don’t know; those who know that they don’t know; those who don’t know that they know; and those who know that they know.

I'm looking to be cultivated...

Just thought that would have been rubbing it in a bit... Poor SMB...

Regards
THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Edited for accuracy
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Ruff “There are those who know and those who don't know. And for every ten thousand who don't know there's only one who knows. That's the miracle of all time--the fact that these millions know so much but don't know this.” or to put it another way that explains our SMB follower... “there are three kinds of people in the world: those who don't know and don't know they don't know; those who don't know and do know they don't know; and those who know and know how much they still don't know.” the first instance is our Macken friend...

Actually the last one comes from an Arab Proverb which really states...   "There are four kinds of people, three of which are to be avoided and the fourth cultivated: those who don’t know that they don’t know; those who know that they don’t know; those who don’t know that they know; and those who know that they know.

I'm looking to be cultivated...

Just thought that would have been rubbing it in a bit... Poor SMB...

Regards
THJ

I love to be there when you come face to face! Ringitsneck seems quite apt!!!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, lewy said:

So do I.. extra entertainment at brough

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lewy said:

I have known him for 20 plus years, he’s always been a ‘ foghorn ‘ for gossip, he’ll never change. He used to be harmless but forums have given him the platform to become a bit of a nuisance when it comes to our beloved team and it’s goings on, ask any of the previous promotions at Brough.
Despite his immature rantings he has contributed a lot of cash to the sport over the years, we have even sponsored the same rider but as he’s become older, more senile and self important he’s becoming an embarrassment at times but I still call him a ‘ mate ‘ of sorts and will share my mints with him , when he’s woffling on about how he saved a rider, the club or even the sport.

I always read his posts, mainly to see what he’s made up this time, but he’s always good for a smile , even if it is a cringe worthy one.

Lets just hope we can all gather around him again soon on the terraces at Brough and listen to another sermon from THJ and watch a bit of what we still have in common, a love of speedway.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Well the powers that be should just announce what is happening straight away instead of ‘I know something you don’t, you will have to wait till we think you are worthy of knowing ‘ crap. If leaks happen then tough titties.

• Like 5